Such a Buzz Kill (Adin Ross x AMP!Reader)

I know that there is an age gap, but like this is fiction so just don't make it weird. I can already feel this chapter being really long. All love to the person who requested this. Xoxo, the author.

            Today was a very special day in the AMP house. It's my first stream in a long ass time. I usually stream with the guys and just appear on their streams, but today I'm actually going to stream from my account. I ordered a bunch of stuff to update my gaming set-up to make it more up to date with my current aesthetic.

 I ordered a bunch of stuff to update my gaming set-up to make it more up to date with my current aesthetic

(The set-up) ^

             I even made all of the guys go shopping with me to get a new outfit. Something comfy, but not too revealing. "You're over thinking this." Chris says as he holds up the seven dresses I made him hold. "You're right! Dresses are not the way to go." I say placing them all back on the rack. Duke, he sees my vision. He actually helps instead of complaining. "I see white. A vision in creme. I'm thinking of an over sized creme hoodie with a pair of matching creme shorts or white if you want to be different. Socks, no slippers, unless you plan on showing your feet or moving around a lot. I head band or have your hair up with one of those claw clips." he says grabbing pieces off the racks as we walk around. We end up going with his idea and spending a whopping $63.45.

              I even heard back from Kai's friend Adin. He's gonna come play GTA with me. I kinda also want to ask him about his addiction to lean to give my stream more depth, but I'm not sure yet. "Hey, Kai? Can I borrow a chair?" I ask sticking my head into the door. "Yeah, I guess. Why?" he says getting up and rolling a second gaming chair out of his closet. "A friend is coming to hang out with me on stream." I say not mentioning who. "Oh word?! Is she hot?" he says with a big smile. "I'll let you know." I say lifting the chair and starting to drag it upstairs.

              The time finally came and I started my stream. "Hey guys! I'm finally back doing my own streams." I say with a smile. "I have a guest coming too." right as I finish my sentence, the door bell rings. "Shit." I mutter. I hear one of the doors in the hallway open and basically sprint to beat them downstairs. I swing open my door and see Duke heading for the door. I run down the stairs and body slam him out the way. "Girl, what!?" Duke yells falling to the ground. I smooth my hair down and open the door. "Hi!" I squeal and hug him. "Hey, Y/N." Adin says wrapping his arms around my waist. "AYO! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! WRAPPING YOUR ARMS AROUND MY SISTER! BETTER LEAVE SOME ROOM FOR JESUS!" Duke yells gently moving me from Adin's grasp. All the guys start gathering in the foyer. I stand awkwardly with my arms at my sides. "Adin, these are my brothers, guys, this is Adin." I say stiffly. "Is this the friend who's gonna be on your stream?" Kai asks. My stream! I grab Adin's hand and lead him upstairs to my room.

               "Hey, stream. So sorry I left. Anyway, everyone welcome Adin Ross!" I say taking a seat in my chair. "Hey everyone." he says waving to the monitor. "y/nforever_099 donated $3.00. You and Adin are so cute together." the automated voice reads. "Nah, that's all Y/N. She's the cute one." Adin says laughing. I blush and tuck my hair behind my ears. "Nah, that's all you Adin." I mutter. "You think I'm cute?" he ask, trying to catch my gaze. "I mean......" I say laughing awkwardly. I glance over at the chat and see that they're streaming "DUKE IS COMING!". I quickly look at the door and see Duke standing in the doorway. "Hey, Dukie. What're you doing here?" I ask. "Nothing." he says sitting on my bed. "Just continue streaming." waving me off.

                 Adin and I stream for like another two hours, during which Duke never left. "Hey, um before I leave, I was thinking maybe I could get your number, just so we don't have to text over DMs." he says handing me his phone. "Sure, bookie." I smile and save my number in his phone as "AMP Princess". "You're a princess, are you?" He says smirking. "You already know." I wink. "Aye, cut that out right now!" Duke yells from my bed. "Aight, until later, Adin." I smile and kiss him on the cheek. His whole face turns bright red as he mutters his goodbyes and leaves. Duke gets up and sits in Adin's seat. "Cut that right now. I do not need your baby having a receding hairline." Duke says facing the webcam. "He gives me the heebie jeebies." Duke says shaking like he just got chills. I playfully roll my eyes and continue streaming.