Likkle Man (Sully x Reader)

I waddle after Sully as he exchanges pleasantries with the youts. "Wagwan, Y/N?" Jaq says hugging me. "Wawgan, Jaq?" I say taking a seat next to Rowmando. "How far along are you, Y/N?" Jaq asks. "About four-ish months, innit?" I say looking down at my tiny bump. "Is it a boy or a girl?" Rowmando asks. "I don't know. I want it to be a surprise." I say placing a hand on my stomach. I glance of at Sully and he's talking to Kieron. "How's Lauryn? She's still at your place, yeah?" I ask. "Yeah, it's me, her, and Becks at the yard." she says. "How's that going? You and Becks?" "Good, we're going out for dinner later." "You ready, love?" Sully asks walking over. "In a bit, Jaq." I say hopping down from my spot next to Rowmando. "Love." they all say as we walk away. 

                  "You alright running the fields with me today?" Sully asks, hand on my thigh. "Yeah, as long as we get to swing by my friends place and go see Dushane's mum, yeah?" I say. "For sure." he says. "Are we going to see someone I know?" I ask. "Yeah, we're gonna go see Dushane." he says with a smile. "Okay." I nod. We drive along the roads in silence. "I think we should go on holiday before the baby gets here, innit? To the beach." I say, remembering when Sully sent me photos of him and Jason at the beach. "If it's a boy, yeah, I want to name him Jason." Sully's smile fades. "In his honor. I loved him and I love this baby. It only makes sense." I say, placing my hand on top of Sully's. "Safe." he says, referring to his hard road man side. 

                  We pull up to Shelley's flat and knock on the door. "Hello, Y/N." Tish says opening the door. "Hello, Tish. How do you do today?" I ask curtsying. "Very well thanks." she says welcoming us in. "Dushane is in the living room with my mom." she says pointing to the left. "Thank you, Tish." I say following her directions. Sully and I walk into the living room. "Y/N! Oh my word! Sit, sit." she says scooting over. "Wawgan?" Dushane says getting up to greet Sully. "I'll be just a minute, love." Sully says going outside to talk business with Dushane. "Girl, you look great. Your skin is glowing, yeah?" Shelley says placing her hands on my shoulders. "You think?" I say placing a hand on my cheek. "How's you and Sully?" she says, waiting for me to give her all the tea. "It's good. He's gonna be a good dad. I just know it. He's been so helpful so far." I say placing a hand on my stomach. "Does he always bring you when he runs the fields?" she asks hesitantly. "Only when I ask. He doesn't want me involved in summer house, especially now." I say firmly. "I didn't mean nothing by it. I just wanted to make sure you were safe, is all." Shelley apologizes. "It's fine. Horomones make me extra emotional. I'm just gonna see if Sully's done." I say getting up. 

                 I go outside and stand next to Sully. He wraps an arm around my shoulders as he talks to Dushane. "You good, Y/N?" Dushane asks with a smile. I nod. "Just tired is all. It's hard sleeping with a baby growing in me." I yawn. "Aight, in a bit, Dushane." Sully says dapping him up. "Let's go, love." Sully says interlocking his fingers with mine and leading me towards the car. "You wanna go back to the yard and take a nap?" he asks. "Definetly." I yawn.

                As soon as we get back to the flat, I take my shoes off and head towards the room. "You want anything before I sit down and watch the Arsenal game?" Sully asks taking off his coat. "Will you lay with me until I fall asleep?" I ask sticking my head out the door. "Sure thing, love." he says walking towards me. He leans down and kisses me softly. I lay down on my side and prop my head up on my arm. "Are you even comfortable?" Sully laughs. "Not one bit." I smile. He lays behind me and gently lifts my stomach. I sigh at the weight lifted. "Rest up, love." he says as I fall asleep. As soon as he can tell I'm asleep, he leans over me so he's face to face with my protruding stomach. "Hey, likkle man. Jason. I know, you aren't for sure a boy, but I love you anyway. So much. Oh, it's me, your dad." he says placing a light kiss on my stomach. "Sleep, likkle man." he says laying back down beside me. 

AN: I need to stop writing for top boy. I'm re watching it right now, so that's why. Give me show recommendations cause I need something new to watch. I have three requests right now, don't think I forgot. I just haven't had a lot of time to write so I'm posting drafts.