Nightmares (Sully x Reader)

My eyes shoot open when I feel the mattress shake. I roll over and see Sully twitching and scrunching his face. "Sul? Sully?" I say placing a hand on his shoulder. "Burns it burns." he mutters, barely audible. "Sully." I say more firmly. Ever since Jason died Sully hasn't been sleeping, and even when he does he has nightmares. I lightly shake his shoulder until he wakes. His eyes shoot open and he sits up.

                         "Sully? You alright, babe?" I ask sitting up next to him. He turns to look at me. He pats me down like he's looking for any injuries. "Sully?" I ask tilting my head. His breathing stutters and he wraps his arms around me tightly. "I love you." he whispers. "I love you too, Sully. Did you have a nightmare?" I ask. He nods into my shoulder. "You was burning, love. Jason too. In the house. The door wouldn't open, I couldn't save you." he says hugging me even tighter, if that's even possible. "I'm fine, Sully. I'm right here, next to you, in our flat, nice and safe." I can feel his breathing slow. "You and me, yeah? Always and fucking forever. I don't know what I'd do with you. I'd go fucking mad." He says letting me go. "Always and forever." I say kissing him.

                        "You hungry?" he asks. "Sully, it's 3 AM." I giggle. "Let's roll then. I'll hit up Dushane and them to see who's out." Sully says reaching for his phone. "Sully, it's an in and out type thing. I don't want your sleep schedule getting worse than it already is." I grab his phone and open his camera. "Smile!" I say taking a photo. "Make that my wallpaper, yeah?" he says sliding on a shirt. "Can't we just order take out? I say laying back down. "Nah, come on, mate." he says patting my stomach. "Babe! I'm so tired. Could you run out and grab something, yeah?" I smile. "Nah. Get up, love." He says. I sit up and pull on a spare dress on the floor. "It's cold, love." He says, throwing me his puffer. "It's hot. I'm not really cold." I say folding it and placing it on the bed. "I don't want to hear you sniffling, alright?" he says wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "Yeah."