Blind (DD Osama+SugarhillDdot x Reader)

DD's POV:

                    "Since you got a girl, we finna be messy and give you temptation and shit. Aight so today we doing 20 vs 2 with DD and Ddot, but we doing a random blind round first and see if they pick their girl, you feel?" the announcer says. I look at Ddot and he looks at me. This is already looking out to be a disaster. We would've ghosted fr, but we had already committed and that was before  we was taken. "Aight, let's get to it." Idris say handing me and Ddot some blindfolds. "Y/N gonna be mad salty if we don't get this right." I say. "Then let's get this right." He says fist bumping me. The girls all shuffle into a line in front of us. "So all y'all can't talk, but you can move they hands and shit." Idris says running behind the camera.

                     I stand in front of girl 1. This bitch really grab my hand put it on her ass. "Shit, this ain't it." I say pulling my hand back. "What you think, twin?" I ask. "Nah, it ain't hers. This shit flat as hell." Ddot says laughing. We move to the next girl and her cheap ass perfume smacks me. "Bro, where you get her perfume." Ddot asks sniffling. "It's CHANNEL." she says. "Not her. Y/N don't wear fake ass perfume." Ddot says. "Agreed. Agreed." I smile. The next girl smells good as hell. She moves my hand and places it on her face. "Oh, this might be her. Ddot, feel this." I say lightly running my hand over her face. "Oh, shit. This might be her." he says sniffing the air. "Respectfully, can I feel your thigh?" I ask. I hear a small giggle and immediately have my answer. She moves my hand to her hip. "This her." me and Ddot say at the same time. I take off my blindfold and see Y/N smiling at me. I hit Ddot in the stomach and he takes his blindfold off too. "Hey, ma." Ddot says wrapping an arm around her waist. "I told you we could do it." I say with a smirk. "I had no doubts." she says placing her hand on my cheek.

                    "Aight, so with permission from they girlfriend they gonna do the rest of the round as normal." Idris says. "Ma, stay." Ddot says refusing to remove his arm from her waist. "I look crazy standing here while you play smash or pass." she says kissing his cheek. "We'll hangout after, kay? I'll see you, my heart." she says pulling away. She blows me a kiss too. We finish the first round and we start getting an attitude. "Why y'all moving like that?" Idris asks. "I miss my wife fr." Ddot says running a hand over his face. "Y'all should we just scrap this video? Like, I know y'all committed when you were single, but like y'all making this no fun." Idris says kissing his teeth. "Don't gotta tell me twice." Ddot says putting his puffer back on. "Shit, my boy. We dippin'?" I ask. "Hell yeah." he says. "Sorry. Safety." I say before we both dip.

                    We walk out into the parking lot and look around for the car. "Shit, where she at?" I ask. I turn around and see Ddot already calling her. "My heart, where you at? Oh, sorry ma. What you mean? Aight, we here then. Hurry, my heart. Safety." he says sadly. "Tf she at?" I ask. "She said she went home. She was asleep and now she driving back." he says putting his phone back in his pocket. A loud cackle echos off the building. We both turn around and see this blue haired white-skinned girl and her homegirls. "Wait, y'all Osama and Ddot?! OMG! How you leave before saying goodbye?" she says running up to us. "We taken." I say. "What that got to do with anything?" she winks. "My girlfriend kill people. Psycho." Ddot says dragging his finger across his throat. She mugs him. "What 'bout you, Papi?" she says looking me up and down. "I'm good." I say turning back around. She grabs my shoulder and turns me back around. "Who you laying hands on?" I say brushing her hand off. 

                     "Why you moving like that?" her home girl asks. "'Cause he has a girlfriend, pendeja." Y/N says. I whip around and smile. "Whatever." she scoff and walks away. We both run up and hug her tightly. "Never leave us again, my heart." I whisper in her ear. "Aw, I was only gone for an hour." I say rubbing their backs. "An hour too long." Ddot says. "Are you hungry? Did you eat enough, my heart?" she asks pulling back. "I'm mad hungry fr." Ddot says rubbing his stomach. "You want me to cook you something? Would you rather stop at Chickfila?" she asks leading us to the car. "I would murder some of your rice, beans, y pollo fr." I say. "I'll make some as soon as we get home." she says unlocking the car. We both kiss her on the cheek and get in. "You too good to us fr, mami." I say.