Sneaker Shopping (Centeral Cee x Reader)

Today Oakley is going sneaker shopping for so YouTube video. Unfortunately I'm in America visiting my friends. 

                        I take a seat on the edge of my hotel bed as Oakley's name shows up on my phone screen. "Hi, baby!" I smile as I pick up. "Hey, luv. Out of this whole wall, which ones you like the best?" he asks turning his camera to show a wall of highly expensive shoes. "Oh, Oakley." I gasp. "Yo, don't be calling me my government." he laughs. "Um, the jordan 11s." I say pointing. He picks up a shoe and shows the camera. "These?" "No." "These?" "No." "So, these, then?" "That's not even close." "These? With the red and white?" he asks. "Yep. Aren't they so cute?" I say. "If you like them, I love them." he says placing them on the counter. "Say 'hi' to the mandem for me, okay?" I say as he turns the camera to his face. "I will. Wagwan?" he says pulling his ski mask down. "Nothing much, such some shopping and maybe I'll meet up with the girls later." I say twirling my hair. "I miss you." he admits. "Swear on you life, don't gas." I quote. "Don't be using my words like that, my little road man." he laughs. I hear his mates laugh in the background. "Cench, we gotta get back to filming." I hear someone say. "Bye, baby." I say blowing a kiss to the camera. "Bye, love." he says smirking and then hangs up. 

                      As soon as my flight back to London lands, I basically run for the gates. As I deboard the plane, I see my favorite road man standing there with flowers and a box. "Baby!" I yell, dropping my stuff and running to hug him. "Hey, baby." he says putting his gifts on the ground and hugging me. "Are those for me?" I ask, picking up the flowers. "I know you love white roses, but all they had was pink." he said heading to grab the bags I dropped. His madem coming and give me hugs as well. "I love them." I say kissing Oakley's cheek. "Here, before we go, open this." he says handing me a box. I carefully open it and inside are the most beautiful, best condition I've ever seen, cherry red vinyl jordan 11s. "Oh, Oakley. They're wonderful." I say holding my hand to my mouth. "You think? I just thought it would be a nice welcome back." he says. "Definitely." I say wrapping an arm around his waist as we walk towards baggage claim.