Jumbo Tron (Victor Wembanyama x Reader)

It's my first spurs games and I'm so excited. I'm here with my friends. The first half of the game goes by really quickly. This guy Victor Wembanyama is so fine. He's 7'4. My friend hands me a folded piece of paper with a smile. I open it all the way and realize it's a sign that says I love Wemby with a red heart. "OMG!" the rest of my friends yell. They position my hands up so they hold the sign towards the closets camera. I blush, hard, but don't fight it. My friends watch the jumbo tron intently. Finally, the camera shows me and my sign. I look down at the court and see Victor looking up and blushing. "Looks like Wemby's got a fan!" the announcer yells. Wemby runs over to the desk of the camera people and talk to them. "What do you think he's doing?" I ask my friend. "Probably looking for you." They giggle. The camera people point to the camera right next to us. 

                         A couple minutes pass and the half time performances go on like usual. I fold the sign back up and put it in my purse. Suddenly, my friends gasps and start shrieking. I turn around and see Victor Wembanyama standing at the end of the aisle with a rose. "This is all I could find in such a short time." he says with his heavy french accent. "I-I-um-you're Victor Wembanyama." I manage to get out. He chuckles. "Yeah, I am. And you are?" he asks sitting down in the row behind me. "She's Y/N." my friends giggle. "We'll let you be." They all snicker as they leave the row. "Can I take you out to dinner after the game?" he asks. I nod. "Do you talk?" "Yes." is all I manage. "Are you okay?" he asks with a raised brow. "I'm nervous." I say. "I make you nervous?" he asks, blush rising in his cheeks. "Very, very, very much so." I nod. "Well, you shouldn't be." he says grabbing my hand. "And why is that?" I say with a smile. "Because, you make me nervous. One of us needs to be level headed." he admits. "If we left right now to get dinner, how much trouble would you be in?" I ask. "Doesn't matter, if I can have dinner with you." He says. "Let's go." I shrug and grab my stuff. "Where you wanna go?" I ask as we walk. "I would like some tacos." he says. "Tacos it is." I say wrapping an arm around his waist.