Such A Buzzkill (Adin Ross x AMP!Reader) pt. 2

I am truly so sorry. I literally told this person I would write this fic awhile ago, but here we go. Go read part one, if you want. All love to the requester. XOXO, the author.

                          I wait outside by the gates for Adin's car. I can't risk the guys finding out I'm going on a date. I pull down my dress and wait awkwardly. Adin's car finally pulls up. "God, I'm so sorry, Y/N." he says getting out the car. "No, it's fine. I just got out here." I say with a smile. He opens the passenger and closes it behind me. He gets in the driver's seat and smiles at me. "You look great. Beautiful even." He stutters. "Thanks, Adin. You look great too." I say tucking my hair behind my ear. 

(Duke's POV):

                      We all look out the window and see Y/N get into some car. We saw her try to sneak out, but it was hard to ignore the clacking of her heels on the marble floor. "We gotta find out where she's going." I say. "She's a grown woman. She can have her own life." Agent says looking up from his phone. "She's a little girl." I say. "She's 19 and a high school graduate. She wouldn't put herself in a dangerous position." Agent says. "You know where she is, don't you?" I say getting up. "She's on a date with Adin. They went to this fancy restaurant. I can send you the adress." Agent says airdropping it to me. 

                    Kai and I roll up on the restaurant. "Should we get a table?" Kai asks. "Nah, let's sit at the bar. Less suspicious." I say getting out the car. Kai and I walk up to the host. "Table for two?" she asks. "Nah, let me get two seats at the bar." I say motioning to the bar. "Alright. Just drinks tonight, then?" she presses some buttons on her ipad. "Yeah." I nod. "But, Duke! I'm hungry!" Kai whines. I roll my eyes and walk over to the bar. 

(Y/N's POV):

                        I look over and spot Duke sitting at the bar. "Will you excuse me for a second?" I ask getting up. Adin nods quickly. I get up and storm over to him. "What the hell are you doing, Dukie!" I ask with my arms crossed. "I'm just here for dinner." He says with a smug smile. I take a second to think about a way to get him out quickly. I sniffle and fake pout. "What's wrong wit you?" He says grimacing. I start taking wobbly breaths and force a fake tear down my cheek, careful not to mess up my make-up. "I just wanna be grown, Dukie. I really like Adin. You guys treat me like I'm made of glass sometimes." I say, laced with fake sniffles. "Woah, woah. None of that now." Duke says pulling me into a hug. I smile to myself and lean into his shoulder. "We'll leave so you can go on your date." Kai says getting up from his seat. "Thanks, guys. I'll see you at home." I say kissing his cheek. I watch them both leave before going back to the table. "I'm back." I say with a large smile. 

AN: I've been working on this for like three weeks and it didn't even turn out good. I'm so sorry y'all.