Little Road Man (Sully x Reader)

Today Sully finally let me go to the fields with him. "You ready? You don't have to dress up, you know." he says leaning on the door frames of our bedroom. "You think the pink puffer is too much?" I ask holding up. "I'm thinking with the joggers and the white sports bra. Very road man. Or maybe I could find a pink tracksuit and we could match, innit?" I say digging around. "The tracksuit. But, you're over thinking this." he says smiling. "It's my first day at the fields. I gotta dress to impress." I say throwing on my outfit. "It's not a permanent thing, yeah? Just today. Don't let me catch you even touching food." he says pointing a finger at me. "Sir, yes, sir." I salute. "Aight, let's go." he says wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

                    In the car I place my hand on my stomach. "You hungry? We can stop to get something to eat." He says. "Nah, I can wait." I say. "We just gonna pop in at the market. Check on the youts." he says pulling into a parking space. "You have youngers working the market?" I ask. "Yeah, they look less suspicious.". We get out the car and walk down the pavement. "Wagwan?" Sully asks. One of the youngers hands him and wad of money. "Seen Jaq?" he asks. "Nah, not in a while." they answer. "Aight, in a bit." He says, taking my hand and leading me back to the car. "We're gonna pop by Jaq's flat and then I'll get you some food." he says as we get in. "Okay, can I count your money?" I ask holding my hand out. He smiles and hands me the wad. 

                 We pull up the Jaq's flat and hop out. "Jaq!" I say as I knock on her door. "Wagwan?" she says opening the door with her nephew in her arms. "Aw, can I hold him? I promise my hands are clean." I say. Jaq smiles and hands him to me. "Wagwan, Sully." she greets as he follows me in. "Is Lauren here?" I ask. "Yeah, she's upstairs." Jaq says pointing. "Be quick, yeah?" Sully says. I nod and kiss him on the cheek before heading up. 

(Sully's POV:)

               I sigh and rub my eyes. "You good, mate?" Jaq asks as we sit down on her couch. "I gotta go Spain. Clean up some mess Jamie made." I say. "What about Y/N? You takin' her?" Jaq asks. "Wasn't planning on it. You think I should?" I look up at her. "Yeah! You can't go without her. Do you even know how long you're going for?" she asks lighting a joint. "Nah, I don't. I don't wanna drag her into this. I didn't even want to take her on my runs today." I say. "Yeah, that's a stick one, mate." She says taking a puff. "Sully? You ready?" Y/N says appearing at the bottom of the stairs. "Aight, in a bit, Jaq." I say standing up. "Love." she nods.

(Back to Y/N's POV:)

          I get back into the car with Sully. "What you want to eat, love?" he asks. "Nando's. A big plate of Nando's." I nod. "Aight, Nando's then." he says making a sharp right. "Sully, are you going to Spain?" I ask looking over at him. His jaw twitches. "Um, yeah. Only for a little bit though." he says placing a hand on my thigh. "Are you gonna take me with you?" I ask. "Um, no. I don't want you wrapped up in all this gang stuff, Y/N." he says squeezing my thigh a little bit. "Sully, I don't want to be in the gang. I just want to be with you." I say placing my hand on top of his. "My little road man." he says smiling. "Your little road man." I nod.