Top Baby Girl (Sully x Reader)

I wake up in Sully's bed. I sit up and rub my eyes. "Babe?" I ask looking around. The spot beside me. "Sully?" I say getting up to look around. I don't bother putting on more clothes than the boxers and Sully's shirt that I'm wearing now. I walk into the kitchen to pour myself a cup of water. I hear someone clear their throat. I whip around, water spilling over the edge a little bit. "Hey, Y/N." Dushane says slowly looking me up and down. The whole crew is here. "Oh, wagwan?" I ask pulling my shirt down. "Hey." The other people mutter. "Jaq." I nod. "Hey, Y/N." she says. "How's your sister?" I ask from my spot behind the counter. "She's doing better, thanks." "And Dris, your daughter?" I ask "She's good." "Hey, Y/N, wait in the room, yeah?" Sully says. I nod and take my cup of water to the room. 

                         A while later, I leave the room again to grab some food. "You hungry?" Dushane asks. "Yeah, I might go get some lunch with a friend, innit?" I say. "Which friend?" Sully asks. "I don't know, I might ask Pebbles, innit?" I say. "I'll take you out. Just wait a minute." he says. I go back to the room and wait. A little later he comes in. "Get dressed, yeah?" he says. I throw on his jumper and a pair of joggers. "This alright?" I say. "You look beautiful as always, love." he says wrapping an arm around my shoulder. 

                       We hop in his car and he starts driving. "Where you wanna go eat, love?" he asks. "Um, the chippy." I say. "When's your weekend with Tash?" I ask looking out the window. "I don't know, I have to ask Taylor." he says awkwardly. "You think Ruben would let me babysit? Or maybe Dushane's girlfriend would let me watch Tish?" I say reaching for my phone. "What's got you wanting to babysit?" Sully says with a smile. I look over at him with a smile. "I need practice." "What?" he asks confused. "The practice for my own kid." I explain. "But, that's not for awhile and- you mean- do you mean that you're -there's a baby in- you're pregnant?" he stutters. "Yeah, Sully. I'm pregnant." I say holding a hand to my stomach. Sully pulls the car over and turns to look at me. "I'm gonna be a dad?" he asks smiling. "I mean- you're already a dad, but I guess." Iii say. "Swear on your life, don't gas." he says. "I swear." He reaches across the middle console and puts a hand on my stomach. "How far along?" he says looking up at me and then back down at my stomach. "Three, almost four. You wanna see?" I say opening the car door and standing up. I lift my shirt and the jumper to show him my small (almost not even there) bump. "Oh wow. What am I supposed to be seeing?" he asks. "My little bump. It's coming in, innit?" I say shaking my  hips. "Ohhhhhh, now I see it." he lies. I roll my eyes and get back into the car. "Now, let's get food for real." I say. "Anything you want."

AN: I really want to start writing more diversely in this book and not just Centeral Cee. Let me know your opinions and if you want a part 2. Don't forget to leave your request because it's a guaranteed way to read something you actually want to read about someone you actually want to read about.