Acceptance Speech (Centeral Cee x Reader)

I walk into the room and sit on the bed. "I wish I could come with you." I whine. "I know love, I just don't want you in the public eye yet. Publicity ruins relationships and I can't mess this one up." He says leaning down and kissing me. "If I was insecure, I would think you were ashamed of me." I say rolling onto my stomach. "It's a good thing you're not insecure then. I'm not ashamed, I swear. I just can't have you leaving me because fame is too much." He says putting up his hood. "I'll watch it on TV. Live and in color." I say turning the TV on. "Okay, love." He says laughing. "I'll be back before you know it. I'm not really into going to an after party right now." He says putting his phone in his pocket. "Don't rush home. I want you to have a great time." I say as he leaves the room. "Bye, love!" He yells before closing the door behind him.

                           I wait an hour and then turn on the awards. "And the winner is....Centeral Cee!" the announcer yells. I jump up and start cheering. His music starts playing as he walks towards the stage. He walks up to the podium and smiles. He stretches. "I'm not really a newcomer though. I'ma accept it nevertheless. I appreciate it a lot, man. I don't know how I feel about award shows to be fair. I don't know if it really excites me, but if there was one I'd appreciate winning an award from it would be the MOBOS. So, thank you very much. What do I have to say? This feels different to when I'm on stage just rapping like. You know I'm just tryna keep the convo brief. Thank you to my distribution team, my manager YBs, my brothers, my mom, my pops, my girlfriend Y/N!" he says and the whole crowd cheers loudly. My mouth falls open. My phone starts buzzing loudly. "Lots of love." He says winking right at me through the camera. 

                            I look down at my phone and see that Cench texted me. "Guess the cats out of the bag." I roll my eyes playfully and smile. My friends start calling me and blowing up my phone. I quickly pick up my phone and call Cench. I watch as the camera pans over to him picking up the phone. "Hey, baby." he says. I can hear his smirk. "What did you do, baby?" I laugh. "I showed my true self. The one that's in love with you." 

AN: I just got my nails done and they're so long that it makes it hard to type. More chapters are coming, slowly but surely.