Chicken Shop Date (Centeral Cee x Reader)

My sister Amelia is famous for her chicken shop dates she goes on with famous people. Today she's going on a date with my favorite musician Centeral Cee. She said she'd let me come, but I had to be quiet and in the background.

                        "Hey, Amelia." Cench said showing up on set and hugging her. "Hey." She said. The camera rolled and they sat down and talked. I am so bored. I pull out my phone and start watching Netflix. "How old's your sister, again?" he asks picking up a piece of chicken. "Year below-below me." she says awkwardly. "She got a boyfriend?" he asks with a smirk. My cheeks turn bright red and I slip into the shadows of the set. "Why? You interested? You can't be. Have you met my sister?" she asks. "Never met her." he says shaking his head. "No, she's not interested in you so." "Really? What's her type?" he asks laughing. "Not you. She would not go on a date with you." she says smugly. "Really?" he asks with a smile. "Really." she confirms. "How do you know? You've asked her?" he says pointing a french fry at her. "We live together." she interrupts. "No, but bro!" he whines. "We're on a date, so can you stop trying to go on a date with my sister." He laughs and nods.

                        I cover my mouth in shock. I sneak around the cameras and order some food because how the hell I'm supposed to film here, but not order some food. I grab my food and go back to sitting in the shadows. "Aye, could I get a tissue?" Cench asks the crew. I grab the box of tissues in front of me and absent mindlessly hand it to him. He brushes my fingers as her gently grabs the box. "Y/N? What are you doing?" Amelia asks. I look up from my phone and realize what I've done. "Oh, shit!" I say. "Go, go." she says shooing me away. I scurry back to my seat and cover my face in embarrassment. "Is that your sister?" he asks. Amelia nods. "Well, then. Let's ask her. Hey, Y/N, am I your type?" he asks turning to me. I look at Amelia and she nods for me to answer. I silently nod. "You wanna go on a real chicken date?" he asks smiling. I nod again. He gets up and walks over. He crouches down to my level and smiles at me. I cover my face in embarrassment. "No, don't cover your face up. You're so pretty." he says removing my hands. "Let's go on this date, yeah?" He says standing up and reaching his hand to me. I grab his hand and we walk out.