Part 1

3rd Person point of view

As Lloyd woke up from he's deep slumber, he groaned from his sleep, last night was horrible, he had to chase down a bunch of crooks and wannabe criminals. It was easy, but also really annoying and can drain anybody from their energy.

He soon pulled himself out of bed, and quickly fixed his bed up, he felt pretty hungry, all he ate was a bunch of salty crackers. He pulled out his phone from his back pocket, and went online, looking for any new restaurants that may be open around this time, in town.

As he scrolls, he finds a new tea shop, that's open just in the right time. Lloyd than reserved a table for him and the rest of the ninjas.

He started to dress out of his pjs and looks around his closet for a casual outfit to wear today. Afterwords, he splashed water all over his face, and left the bathroom, and than starts to go downstairs to meet up with the rest of the guys.

"Good-morning Lloyd, how was you sleep?", Jay asked as he continuously kept on playing the game in front of him, with Cole. "Short", Lloyd answers quickly while groaning the response, as he sat down with them.

"Has anybody made breakfast yet?", Lloyd asked, looking at either Cole or Jay for any answer. "No, I tried asking everybody to make some, but no one volunteered to", Cole said, as he kept his eyes glue to the screen, sweating from the hardcore game.

"That's fine, I already reserved a table for us, at this new place." Cole questionably asked, "what's the restaurant? I'm hungry!", and Lloyd took a glance at his phone and back at Cole, "..uhh.. well, it's a new tea shop, it's reserved at 1:00pm", Cole groan at the thought of on,y having tea for the entire day.

"Seriously? That's not real food", Cole states as he and Jay side eye Lloyd.

" *sigh* Come on, it wouldn't hurt you to try, plus, I bet they'll probably have bake goods, and you know how good those are", Lloyd winked at him, and Cole smirked at the new pleasant thought, he hasn't had cake for about 12 hours.

" I guess, how about you Jay?", Cole asked Jay, and this caught his attention, Cole stopped the game while he had the chance. " I don't mind, it's been so long since I've went out with Nya.. like.. 1 month", Cole rolls his eyes that's not even that long Cole thought.

"Is everyone else outside?", Lloyd asked, looking around the place for any sign of life, besides them. "Yea, they were telling Kai that he couldn't fly with his elementals powers, and of course Kai wants to prove them wrong", Jay said with a giggling tone.

"WHAT, and why am I hearing about this now, and why didn't anybody tell me?", Lloyd than ran outside and looked around for Kai. "Where's Kai?", Lloyd asked Zane, as Zane puts down the latter that was previously on his hands. "Up on the roof." Lloyd backs away, trying to get a look of Kai, as Lloyd sees hi,, he could see fear plastered all over his face. Before Lloyd can stop anything, he jumped, and fire was blasting out of his hands, Kai still fell, and he landed on his back side.

"Ugh.., thats the third time already..", Kai announced, Lloyd worried, ran over to him, worried for his well being. "You okay? What was all that for?" Lloyd rejoice, and he continuously kept asking questions to Kai, " I'm okay, I'm fine, anyways, you gonna cook? I'm starvinggg~" Kai said as he got up from his spot, and stretched his back.

You just fell, and that first question you ask me? Lloyd thought as he cools down, "..never mind.. I'm not cooking, but I did reserved a table for all of us at this new tea shop, you down?", Lloyd asked as he uses hands to also try to explain, everyone nodded their heads, and Lloyd than returns inside, and as he went on a search for Master Wu, he finally found him in his room.

As Lloyd opens Master Wu's door, he accidentally finds him meditating, "Good morning Lloyd" Lloyd startle, and than decided to answer back, "Good morning Uncle." He says as he bows down, showing his respect.