Part 9

LATE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

As ninja slept, everyone dreamed of the most joyful or happiest thing possible. Either family, presents, food, or music, these are the things that they imagine as a good time during the holiday.

It was soon morning and everyone started to get dressed, wearing their color hoodies with a pair of joggers and boots. "Good morning!" Cole said as he grabbed some orange juice from the fridge, "Good morning" everyone else said, as they started to grab their cash, wallets, and purses. "Were going to go do the secret santa, right?" Kai asked as he brought a bowl full of their names.

"Yup, and I'll go first!" Jay said as he stuck his hand inside and pulled out the piece of paper that had the name: Cole, afterwards Zane pulled out and got: Kai, then Master Wu then got: Lloyd. "I hope I get a good one!" Cole said as he pulled one out and got: Master Wu, after Kai got: Jay and Nya got: Zane and finally Lloyd got: Nya.

"What's the budget?" Call asked as he shoved the piece of paper into his pocket "10 bucks" Kai said as he did the same.

"Alright" Nya said as everyone went through the door and got on the bounty. After a while of traveling, they made it to the mall, everyone started to get in groups and started to separate as well. Lloyd was left alone and entered a tea shop, "I guess I can get him a new teapot" Lloyd murmured as he looks at all the colors and shapes.

One caught his attention, it was blue and had golden dragons on the side. "Cool, I'll get him this one" Lloyd said as he checked the price but it was $25 bucks, over the budget....in his mind, not the group budget. The gift was so nice though, he got desperate and decided to buy it anyways.

After 3 hours at the mall, everyone went up and got back on the bouncy with their gifts. Everyone was filled with excitement while Lloyd felt a bit stressed on the situation.

They soon made it home and wrapped their gifts under the Christmas tree, it was decorated with gold flakes and leafs with red ornaments and flowers, and there was five ornaments that have photos of the ninjas on the tree.

"Can't wait for christmas, eeee!" Jay screeched as he eyed Nya down, "I hope you got me Nya~" Jay flirted, and Nya rolled her eyes with a smirk. When everyone was done, it was soon night time, everyone headed for bed in hope that they will receive a good gift and a good holiday time.

Time skip to Christmas Day

Everyone was waking up, one by one with excitement and joy. "Good morning, and merry christmas!" Jay screeched as everyone sat around the Christmas tree with no patience, "shouldn't we eat first?" Zane asked as he looked at the others, "Gifts first, food later" Kai said as Master Wu sat on the couch, watching them closely with a smile. "Do we start?" Nya asked as Master Wu nodded a yes, as Pixal started to record the moment.

"I'll start!" Jay said as he grabbed the first gift that had his name on it, "from Nya, to Jay, YEeEsSSSss!!" Chase shouted as he ripped the ribbon off, and then rippling the wrapping paper off. A box was closed and Jay opened it with anticipation and joy, inside there was a snow globe and had a picture of him and Nya inside the snow globe hugging.

"Aww, that's so cute" Jay complimented as he settled the snow globe down, on the table. "Can we do the secret Santa gifts first?" Lloyd asked a bit nervous. "Right" Cole said as he grabbed his secret Santa gift, "this is for you master wu" Master Wu grabbed the gift from Cole and opened it with curioasity. "Wow, this is.. wonderful Cole?" Master Wu said a bit confused as he saw a half eaten cake inside.

"Glad you like it!" Cole said happy, then Jay took a gift from under the tree and handed it to cole, "thanks jay, I love it" Cole said as he he took the cake PJs out of its box, "jay, this is yours!" Kai said as he threw a gift at Jay's direction, luckily he caught it.

As Jay opened it, he gasped from surprise, "the third edition, volume 2, limited comic, Starfarer, eeeee, THANK YOU!" Jay squealed as he hugged Kai.

Zane then placed a gift in front of Kai, and Kai got nervous "you got me?" And  Zane nodded yes. Kai slowly opened the gift and was actually surprised, "Ooooh Fancy Jeans" Kai said as he smirked at the idea of getting girls with his new pair of jeans. "This is for you Zane..." Nya said as she handed the nicely wrapped gift to Zane, "Thank you Nya" Zane then opened the gift as his eyes glimmered with joy and anticipation, he then pulled out a white knitted sweater that had the softest fur ever.

"I love it" Zane said as he finds a second sweater that had a light blue color and made with the exact same fur and yarn, "I handmade them, and the second one is for you and Pixal to match together" Nya said as she slightly smiled at the image in her head.

"That's great Nya, we are sure to use them" Pixal said as she hugger her and Zane at the same time. Lloyd eyes wondered to his gift to Nya, Is this gift good enough? Lloyd thought as he gripped on the small gift tightly.

"He-Here's your gift N-Nya" Lloyd stuttered, feeling anxious and nervous about her opinion on the gift, he really doesn't understand what girls like, "thanks" Nya said as she grabbed the small package rapped in red. She opened it quickly and inside was a card that had a envelope to find a letter inside in saying 'there's some money, so you could buy dinner and go shopping (200$)' -Lloyd

Nya smiled and hugged Lloyd, "Thank you so much!" She said as she puts it in her back pocket. "Nephew, I think it's your turn to open your gift" Master Wu said as he gave the gift to Lloyd, "thank you Uncle" Lloyd said as he blushed from embarrassment, Lloyd quickly opened the gift up like a child and smiled.

It was the new comic series he's been dying to read, there was about 10 issues in the pack.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it" Lloyd said, as he grabbed another gift that was next to him and then handed it forward to Master Wu. "T- this is for you" Lloyd said as he blushed lightly as Wu opens the gift and smiled with joy, "I love it. It's nicely detailed" Wu said as he took the teacup out of the box with the other cups and tools.

"I'm glad you like it" Lloyd said, and afterwards everyone opened their gifts from the tree and of course Lloyd gifts said they were from Santa, and he believed every second of it. The day was filled with laughter and joy as the ninjas day soon came to an end.

Lloyd went to his room as he puts his new clothes in his drawer, along with a few other items. Master Wu entered with a smile as he tucked Lloyd in bed, "uncle..,I'm not a child anymore" Lloyd groaned as Wu laughed at his response, "just this once" Wu said with kind words, as he gave a small kiss on his forehead and then left.

The ninjas slept lightly, as villains, hero's, and civilians all had a great Christmas Day. The snow soon covered the warm windows, as the delicate snowflakes fell down slowly in a beautiful pattern.

Merry late Christmas and new years!

I KNOW WHAT YALL ARE SAYING, WHY IS THERE A CHRISTMAS CHAPTER WHEN CHRISTMAS WAS THREE MONTHS AGO, WELL I WAS STILL WRITING THIS DURING CHRISTMAS SO I HAD TO POST IT, CHEERS 🥂