Part 6

Master Wu Point Of View

Lloyd hasn't been out of his room since this morning, I wanted to ask him a few more questions, especially about his dream. "Kai, Zane, can you try to convince Lloyd to come downstairs, I need to talk to him", they soon followed my orders, and then I heard a loud bang, everyone ran to the source, and can find smoke around Lloyd's door.

"WHAT HAPPENED", I suddenly screamed, and Kai chuckled, "well you see, we were trying to convince Lloyd, but... He said no.. and this made me.. angry? And then I blew up his door.." I went inside his room to find him in bed, on his phone, just playing a silly game.

"Lloyd, I need to talk to you, it's serious" I said and he gave a quick glare at me, and continued on his game. "No.. " he said and I sat on his bed, "well.. we are going to start off by taking away this silly little thing.." I quickly said as I took his phone out of his hand. He turned and jumped at me, trying to get his phone back, I then pushed him away shocked by his reaction.

"Nephew, what are you doing, this is not like you?" He didn't answer my question, and just sat there, I looked at his eyes, and they were glowing purple.

"Calm down, you're getting out of control", he soon started to calm down, then he started to take a few deep breaths, and then he finally returned to his usual self. "Uncle.., I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean to act like that" he apologized to me, and then sat next to him and asked him the same question as before, "do you feel better, because I need to talk to you, it's serious" he nodded and i went to explain further ahead.

"Remember your dream? Well it got to do with something dangerous, that my father warned since I was young" he looked a bit nervous at my statement, "My father has said that, if someone were to make a deal with an oni, it will only bring tragedy, and so he banned any use of it, he also stated that the other former person who makes a deal with an oni will forget all about the contract, and the only hint of ever making it, is through a dream, and what you told me the other day, lines up with it, I decided to tell you now, since now you can recall the event, but my only question is, how did you travel to the realm of madness?" Lloyd looked lost, and his face was full of mixed feelings.

We waited a couple of minutes, then Lloyd finally said something, "I-I got to confess, when I was unconscious, I woke up and went to the bathroom, as I saw myself in the mirror, I got scared at my new appearance and that triggered me to create a real portal, and I was sucked into it, I then found myself in the realm of madness."

He then continued his explanation, "As I explored, I found the Overlord's temple, I was listening to his conversations, but then he found me, he said he wanted to make a deal with me, and I accepted, because the deal was that, I never return to the realm of madness, and if I do as promised, he will never come to Ninjago, and this deal involved him sending me back home", this all starts to make sense, and why all of this it's starting to happen, and the overlord won't make such a great deal with Lloyd, unless it's part of a new plan of his.

"For now, try to go back to that realm, we may expect something awful to happen to you, or Ninjago" I stated, and it's true, what my father said, could really help Lloyd out with this problem, but for now, we must find a way to break this contract. "Alright, that's all, but please try to come out of your room" I said, and he nodded. I then left his room and went to research possibilities.

Lloyd Point Of View

As uncle left, I got out of my room, I then entered the living room, and I could see Cole and Kai playing a video game, "uhh.. hey guys, I've been wondering, do any of you guys want to go out, like shopping?" I asked nervously. Kai side eye me, and then answered my question "*sigh*...sure" then Cole answered, "why not?", we than all left the Monastery, and called a taxi.