Part 4

BRO, GO WATCH THIS REVIEW OF NINJAGO,I SWEARRRRRR....IM MAD....AMD HAPPY...AND THERE ARE A LOT OF GREAT POINTS, BUT THERE IS ALSO SOME PARTS HE DONT UNDERSTAND TO THE FULLEST, ITS JUST....GO SEE IT, AND TELL ME YOUR OPINION
—————————————————————-

Kai point of view

It has been over 6 hours since Lloyd has went unconscious, I decided to go upstairs and to check if he was okay. I entered his room, and could see him hugging his pillow, and wrapping his blanket around his legs like a burrito.

I looked closer at his face and saw a face of discomfort, I sighed as I realized this. I then tried to wake him up "wha-what?", he said with a confused tone, he was than gasping for air, as he sat up and looked around. "What happen?" I asked as he looked at me, "I..I was having a night mare,... don't make fun of me please...it was horrible", he said in a nervous tone, as he looks down at his hand, in fear.

"It's alright, you know I'll never make fun of you, I'll always be here to comfort you", I said proudly, trying my best to comfort him. He smiles and gets out of bed, I followed him as he went downstairs. I can see everyone waiting in the sofa, when Lloyd came down.

Lloyd point of view (nightmare start)

Where am I? I walked down the dark hallway, that led to this purple light, I than entered it, and saw a strange statue as I got closer to it, I could see it was an oni and a dragon statue aka the first spinjitzu master, they looked like they were fighting, gripping each others hands while pushing each other, but they had completely different face expressions and emotions expressed on their faces.

My grandfather was filled with confidence and he looked proud to stand his ground against the oni, while the oni had a mischievous smirk and looked a bit angry. As I continued walking, I started to see a figure from a far, it started to walk towards me, and I had a sense of walking towards it too, and I did.

As we finally met, the darkness started to disappear, and when it did, I was shocked, right in front of me was the Overlord himself, he was smirking and than held his hand out to me, I did the same and a beam of light was starting to blast out of me, the light came out the color yellow, white, and green.

I was nervous, as I took a look at the Overlord, as I saw a purple substance release from the Overlord and entering me. Once the process was over, he then let go of my hand and started to walk away, and then he was gone. I was laying on the floor, unable to move while feeling a bunch of pain rushing throughout my body.

(End of nightmare) 💋

I started to wake up from my nightmare, and saw Kai right in front of me, I quickly sat up, and took a deep breath to try to calm myself down. I was blocking all the noises out until I realized I was actually awake, "wha-what?" I said confused, "what happen?", Kai asked, looking very worried, "I..I was having a night mare...don't make fun of me please, it was horrible" I said in a very nervous tone, as I look down at my hand, getting a reminder of what happened a few minutes ago.

"It's alright, you know I'll never make fun of you, I'll always be here to comfort you", he said in a confident tone, and with a proud look, this made me happy, and I smiled.

We than went downstairs, and I can see everyone sitting down on the sofa, looking very worried. Kai then walks in front of them, gathering all of their attention. "Guys, Lloyd is awake now...we can start now", Kai exclaims, as he sat down with the others, while everyone else eye me down. I gulped at this, "what's going on?", I questioned as they gave me a look of concern.

"We have some quest we need to ask you", Nya said, looking down, and not making eye contact with me.

Before I got to respond, Master Wu walked in on us, and held my shoulder tightly. "Lloyd, we understand what you are going through, but please answer our questions truthfully", my uncle stated to me, as he walks off to the side. "What's going on? First you guys are asking me to answer questions, that I have no idea what you mean. And now you're saying I'm going through something, which I am not!" I shouted, as I stared at each one of them for a respond.