Part 5

3rd point of view

As the ninjas walk down the dark hallway, they could hear screeches coming from every corner in the temple. As they continue down the dark hallway, they start to hear a bit of water running up ahead. "What's that noise?", Nya asked, they continued down and followed the noise and than they found their answer, "a river" Cole said as everyone approached it.

"It seems to be made out of tea" Zane stated as he scanned the river. "Really? Than this must be the tea we are looking for, if this tea is so rare than it must taste weird", Jay said as he crouched towards the river and takes out a kettle to fill up.

"Great, now we just have to get out, and that was pretty easy, I thought it will be harder since this tea is so 'rare'" Kai said as he smirked, and started to leave towards the dark hallway, "why would you say that?" Jay said, as he smacked himself on the head, following Kai. Everyone followed their lead, walking towards the dark hallway again.

As Kai walked, he felt something under his feet, he realized he stepped on a pressure plate, causing arrows to fly by, he backs away from the arrow quickly, avoiding the attack and checked if any more were coming.

"Be careful, there might be more" Lloyd said as he walks slowly through the hallway and checking his surroundings at the same time, "trust me, there's no mo-" Kai was than cut off before he can finish his sentence when he fell into a pit, he luckily held onto a bone, climbing back up slowly and carefully with a shock and nervous expression showing on his face.

"I told you, be careful~" Lloyd snickered, rolling his eyes with a smirk as he jumps over the pit, passing by him.

After a few more traps and after a few minutes they finally got out of the temple, Master Wu greeted them as each one of them got out of the temple with a tired expression. They soon returned to their vehicles, driving through the desert once again, "soooo..., Master Wu, what do we do after when we get back to the Monastary?" Lloyd asked, as he turns his head around to look at him, waiting for an answer from his Uncle.

"I'll get the tea ready, then you will have to drink it and that should take effect in about 2 hours" Wu said.

Lloyd wondered, as they finally arrived home "Finally~" Nya said happily, as she got out of her mech, stretching her back.

Jay than handed Wu the tea, and left to play his video games, rushing with Cole by his side. Master Wu enteres the kitchen, getting the tea ready.

After a few minutes, the tea was finished and ready for Lloyd.

Lloyd Point Of View

I was getting nervous, what if something goes wrong? That question kept repeating in my mind, as I walked around my room, I than looked at my mirror as I groaned, "why again?" I said, when I saw my eyes being the color purple once again, this only reminded me of my nightmare.

Uncle than called me, I than went downstairs and saw him bringing a cup of tea towards me, I looked down so he won't see my eyes.

He handed the tea over to me and I said, "Thank you", I took a sip, and than drank the rest of it, it wasn't that bad surprisingly. I handed the cup back to him and quickly went back upstairs, then shut my room door closed.

I was still nervous, but then I decided to go to sleep to calm myself down, and it worked.

2 hours later

I started to wake up from pain in my head, than all of a sudden, memories were rushing into me, "ugh...MAKE IT STOP!" I screamed from pain, as the ninjas than ran inside my room, surrounding me once again.

"What's wrong?" Kai asked, and I didn't know how to respond "it seems that the tea is starting to take affect" Zane said, as he scans me.

I continued to feel pain rush through my head, all of a sudden it stopped. I took deep breaths and process all the memories.