Part 10

3rd point of view

After a few relaxing days, Lloyd began to feel bothered, his head gets headaches sometimes and his eyes still won't change back to its original color green.

Anger started to bubble inside him for every little detail, and who else to anger or bother, better than the ninjas. As days passed, Lloyd began to bother the others, Kai was playing a video game with Jay, as the string that connected the game with the console was disconnected, the boys looked towards the plug and see Lloyd holding the unplugged wire.

"Why did you do that?" Jay asked as he stood up and threw his console at the sofa, "eh, you guys didn't play the game right" Lloyd said as he was unfazed by Jays actions.

"We were!" Jay shouted as his eyes went wide, and Lloyd threw the plug at the side as he went towards the kitchen, where Zane and Cole were cooking. "What yall cooking?" Lloyd questioned as he smelled the scent flowing through the air, "Soup, because Nya recently got sick" Cole said as he added salt to the soup, "oh, what kind of soup is it?" Lloyd asked as Cole nervously laughed, "bean soup" Zane answered immediately and Lloyd frozed at the name.

"What! Bean Soup!?" I...Hate that soup..." Lloyd said in disgust as Zane accidentally approached Lloyd, "just eat it, like you always do" Zane said as Lloyd shoved Zane to the side as he grabbed his wallet, "I'll buy my own food today" Lloyd said as he left the monastery and went out to his motorcycle.

"He's getting out of control" Cole said as he leaned against the counter for support, "I think the Oni blood is affecting him faster then we expected" Zane said worried as he finished seasoning the soup.

"Yea..." Cole said as he felt disappointed...

Few weeks later

Lloyd was in his room as he doodled on his arm without thinking about it, but then Master Wu called his name and this angered and annoyed him at the same time, "Lloyd!" Wu called again as Lloyd groaned and got out of bed and went towards the old man's voice.

"What!?" Lloyd shouted as he entered the living room, but Wu ignored his actions again and got straight to the point.

"I've found the cure, but it's in the realm of madness, where the overlord is at" Wu said concerned, and Lloyd rolled his eyes at his words, "But you know I can't go there, because the realm of madness would practically open up a portal for the overlord, and for the other onis, and plus I made a deal with him to never go back there" Lloyd said as he lumped down on the couch.

"I know, that's why the others are going, the only thing I know is that, nothing else" Wu said, as he looked at Lloyd "The scrolls didn't have any other details?" Zane asked as he grew concerned.

"no, I checked over and over again, and these were my father scrolls, they are the only scrolls my father had" Wu said.

"Yea, yea" Lloyd said as he looked outside from the window and noticed how sunny it was today, "While you guys do that, I'll be outside in the city" Lloyd said as he got up and went to get dressed.

"I'm worried for the little dude, he's changing more and more every day" Kai said with a hint of concern in his voice as he got up, "so when are we going?" Cole asked curiously, "tomorrow, you should all start to pack up" Wu said as the others nodded in agreement as they understand the terms.

Lloyd point of view

Once I was outside, I entered my vehicle and started to drive towards the city. The bright sun heat, radiating off my skin and vehicle. I noticed the park that I used to go to when I was younger and decided to go there, "mm...the sun feels nice" I said as I got out of my car and let the feeling sink inside me. The park was pretty quiet and peaceful, as there is no kids running or playing around the place.

The nice green field was shining in my view as I took a seat and admired the colors and texture of the grass. The nice feeling makes me feel nice and happy and relaxed, as I drifted into a deep slumber.

Two hours later

My eyes flattered opened as I was awakened by a taunting voice, "hehehe, GOT YOU" a random kid shouted as he tagged a random boy who seems to be around the age 8 or 9.

I tried to ignore them as I watched the moving lake but it was no use, their voice, their laughter, it was ringing uncontrollably loud as annoyance and anger bubbled inside me.

Without thinking, I got up and went towards the group of boys, I grabbed the first boy that was on my way, gripping their arm tightly, "Can y'all just shut up and LEAVE!" I shouted, as my eyes glowed more purple, shining brightly in the colorful day.

"Sir...y-your...hurting me" the boy speaked up, out of fear, as I throw him down as the other boys went down to check on his wellbeing. I summon my powers, and without a second thought, they turned purple, ...must be my onis power. I pointed my hand at the boy, as the purple orb grew larger, "sir..please" the small boy said as he started to tear up.

I looked deep in his eyes and saw sorrow and hurt, he's just a young boy... "what...what am I doing?" I said as I started to lower my arm down as I recapped the moment in my head.

"I'm..I'm so sorry..." I said as I started to tear up and ran away from the group of boys.

I hopped in my car, as I sat in there in silence with every racing thought, but then I looked down at my arm and saw gold scales forming. "I'm a monster..." I murmured as I cried in silence, as more appeared on my skin.

"I....i need to go home" I stuttered as my shaky hands met the wheel, then the car started and I started to drive myself out of the city.

My feelings were all over the place as I drove, and soon I made it to the monastery. I quickly ran in, trying to cover myself so no one can see the scales appearing on my skin.

I ran upstairs to my room, and then locked the door as I was gasping for air every second. I looked in my closet for the most covering clothes I have and soon found my new hoodie that was knee length, and some joggers.

Once the clothes were on, I hopped on my bed as I hid myself under the blanket. "Why...why me" I murmured as I cried silently on my bed.

I then felt lightheaded, a headache formed as pain ached in the top of my head.

I put my hands on my head, in an attempt to release the pain forming in my head, but then I felt something soft and pointy on my head.

"Wh- what's happening" I whispered as I tried to feel the forming thing in my head...

"AM I FORMING HORNS!?!" I cried out loud as I started to panic, first scales and now horns! When will my life finally be in peace. I put my hood over my head as I cried my heart out, but then my door was slammed open by Kai and Nya, "what's wrong, Lloyd, we heard you scream" Nya said as she entered the room with a panicked Kai, "what's wrong? Are you hurt? ARE YOU IN PAIN?!?" Kai asked rapidly as he got near me.

I got under the covers as I quickly speaked up, "get out, please!" But they wouldn't listen, they only got closer as I peek outside the covers. "Something wrong... I know it, I can feel it in my veins" Kai said as he was right next to the bed.

"Please don't, don't look at me, I'm..." I plead as tears weld up in my eyes as Kai pulled the cover before I finished my plead.

I then heard both of them gasp, as I finally finished my sentence, "...I'm...a monster" I tried to cover my face and legs as I squirmed away from them, "Don't look at me, please" I said as the tears in my eyes finally fell.

"Lloyd, what...what happened to you?" Nya asked concerned as she gave me a big hug with Kai on her side, "Your not a monster, and you'll never be one" Kai said as he comforted me. "But- But look at me, I have scales and horns, I'm turning completely Oni, before you know it, I'll be on the opposite side" I said as I hugged them back, enjoying their love and warmth.

—————————————————-

Hey guys, just updated, been writing this with a full schedule the whole week, so here's a chapter, I don't know when the next cheater, but I hope you like it, BYEE