Part 7

3rd Point Of View

1 month later...
There was no criminal activity at the time, as the ninjas waited for any news, Lloyd's wandering into trouble in danger.

Lloyd was drawing on his desk when he heard a knock on the monastarys door. He goes downstairs as he opens the door, "Hello, we have seen that you have developed a liking to our tea, and we are just wondering if you'll like to make another purchase", the stranger asked as they showed a pack of Magenta Leaf tea to Lloyd. "... I'll..make a purchase later, I still have two packs left, I'll probably stop by" Lloyd said as he closed the door.

Lloyd then went to his room and grabbed a pack, he soon went downstairs and started the whole tea process. The tea was finally ready and he grabs it and sits outside in peace.

He felt a bit guilty each day he drinks this tea because it got to have a part with activating his only form, but each day he doesn't mind it even more.

I see watches the clouds pass by, he saw the monastery gate open and the ninjas entered with laughter, "How was it guys?" Lloyd asked. "Great, we had fun at the arcade, and guess who won" Kai said in a exciting tone as he shows his pride, "who?" Lloyd questioned, even though he knows who by Kais tone.

"ME!" Kai said as he danced side by side while everyone else laughed.

"Yea...yea, whatever" Jay said as he went inside with everyone else as he eye rolled at Kais celebration, then Lloyd followed behind them. "Lloyd, I have a question" Wu asked as he walked next to the blond boy. "What is it uncle?" Lloyd said as he entered his room. "Has that tea shop opened yet?" Wu asked and Lloyd frozen, he didn't know what to say.

Lloyd Point Of View

I frozed at his question, what do I say?! I calmed down and answered his question, "no, not yet" I said. Master who looked at me suspiciously, which made me worry a bit.

"I'll come back" I said before he asked any more questions to me. I went to the bathroom and took a few deep breath, and relax for a few more minutes before I heard my uncle scream my name, "LLOYD!", Uncle screamed and I rushed out of the bathroom to my room.

Everyone was in my room now with a worried face, probably wondering why Master Wu screamed my name. "What?!" I said as I looked at my uncle and frozed, he had the tea box that I was hiding, and had an angry look on his face.

"Why do you have this?" Master Wu said as he shoved the box towards me with the tea bags still inside it.

"Why are you looking through my stuff?" I asked, as anger started to bubble in me. "Still, why do you have this?" Master Wu asked. "I don't know, I like how it taste" I said as I looked at the other ninjas faces, to see them worried and confused.

"Who gave you this?" Master Wu said as he kicked the box towards me again. I flinched at his actions.. I never saw him like this, "I buyed it, from the tea shop, I was...desperate" I said as I looked down in shame and didn't want to make eye contact with anyone.

"That's it, I'm going over there.. I hate seeing Lloyd like this, something is obviously wrong", Kai said as he stormed out of my room and the others followed behind him shortly after. "Lloyd.. do you feel any different?" Master Wu asked worried and I nodded yes.

"If you're having any trouble...please come to me" Master Wu said as he left my room.

I was still in shock and..... nervous of what will happen. I put on my new hoodie and sat in shame on my bed, thinking how everything might change, I just sat there.. feeling a bit depressed.

Kai Point Of View

I put my Gi suit on and rushed to my motorcycle and started the engine, soon the others got on their vehicles and we left in a hurry.