Part 8

Lloyd Point Of View

"We found out that the tea shop was being run by a bunch of onis warriors, they opened it so that they can trick you on drinking their tea, and that he was supposed to power your Oni side"Zane stated, I was surprised.. a bit.

"And...so?"I said, wondering what they are going to do about it, "we're going to construct a ritual to see how stable you are" master Wu said, I'm pretty stable so there's pretty much no need for that.

"Alright, I'll just leave..." I said as I started leaving but then someone gripped my wrist, "I'm going to supervise you" Zane said, as he followed me,"fine" I mumbled.

As I entered my room, I took out my headphones in my comic book, and I started to play my music. "Do you mind if I look around?" Zane asked me and I responded back "yes, I do mind". But that didn't stop him, he started to look for anything suspicious.

It was getting annoying and it irritated me that he was touching my stuff. "Can you just stop?!" I shouted out of annoyance "alright" Zane said as he sat down where my desk was.

I eyed him down and then he opened my sketch book. I jumped up to stop him but it was too late, "NOO!" He then froze when he saw my sketches, and I started to get nervous.

Without thinking, I snatched the book out of his grasp and gripped it tightly, like if my life depended on it.

"What were those drawings?" Zane asked in a worried tone, should I answer? No.. it will weird him out! "Their,..their from a.. dream, I sketched it out to remember it, and when I have more... I sketched them out too", I said all of a sudden.

"Just... Don't tell anyone, please!" I begged as I fell to my knees. "Just for now, I'll keep it a secret" Zane said as I sighed in relief.

"....are.... Are you ready for the ritual?" Zane asked me and I nodded. This is getting ridiculous, the overlord, onis, my form, the tea shop, and that dream, this is too much for me. I-I just...need... Someone to help me through this.

Zane slowly got up and went to get master Wu, I quickly hit the book under my mattress and left the room.

"Were ready for the ritual" I said and followed them to an empty room, it was dark and there were many candles forming a circle and there was white powder forming a circle too with some ancient language on it, I took a look at the walls and there was more ancient language written in a red substance.

"Let's start" Master Wu said as I entered the circle, waves of energy ran through my body and it kind of sting. "Ngh..that stings", I murmured as Master Wu sets up a barrier, "what's that for?" Kai asked and I had the same question in mind, "in case it gets out of control, I set up a barrier to keep you contained" Master Wu answered.

"Will it...hurt?" I asked nervously, the barrier just makes me feel unsure and paranoid. "It might hurt a bit if something happens to you" Master Wu said, but I still didn't understand. Master Wu started to chant, and the pain started to increase, I tried to keep it under control but it started to hurt even more. "Stop...ugh, please" I gasped out a few words as I fell to my knees, my legs felt numb but at the same time, extremely sensitive. Uncle ignored my words and continued, "STOP, PLEASE UNCLE!" I screamed.

I ran towards the barrier and started to hit it, an attempt to escape. "LET ME AHH-" the pain was unbearable, I needed to get out. "Sensei, we should let him out" Kai said worried, my skin felt like it was on fire. "No, not yet, Lloyd's showing the signs that he might be going out of control but I'm not 100% percent sure" Master Wu said.

"JUST LET ME OUT!" I shouted from the top of my lungs.

3rd Point Of View

As Lloyd throws all of his might into breaking the barrier, his skin slowly transforms into gold scales. Then his clothes slowly became apart with the scales, as his face transformed and his hair disappeared. He grew an extra two arms and his eyes glowed purple. "LET ME OUT!" Lloyd screamed again as he punched the barrier again and it formed a crack.