Part 2

3rd pov

"What could I help you with?, Wu questions as he opens one eye, glaring at Lloyd up and down. "We are going to this new tea shop, wanna go?", and Wu smirked at this question. "Of course, I will always accept a cup of tea", as he says this, he gets up and leaves the room along with Lloyd.

"Alright, let's go", Lloyd says as he goes to get the others.

Time skip

Lloyd pov

As we went down the taxi, Nya than pays the driver, and gives her thanks to him. As we all enter the shop, I saw a couple of people having their cups of teas and snacks, while enjoying the warmth of the shop. "Hello, I made a reservation here, the name is Lloyd", I said as I reached the cashier at the front desk, she looks pretty strange, she's was giving of negative vibes, "sure", she smirks after that, and led us to a table that can perfectly fit each one of us in, than passed down each of us a menu.

"Thanks", I said, as I look through the menu. I recognized most of these tea flavors, I can recall moments when sensei went on and on about tea. "What are you gonna get?" Cole asked, and Wu answered, " I'm gonna get sweet tea, with a muffin", Jays turn, "Coffee cake, no tea, like eww..", I rolled my eyes at his response, I guess I'll say mine, " I'm gonna get the-..." I zoomed out for a second, I was gonna get the honey tea, but something caught my attention

It was a purple like tea, it was name: Magenta Leaf Tea, sounds interesting, "umm, I guess I'll try this new tea, it's called Magenta Leaf Tea, and...just that." "Alright, I'm gonna get a simple leaf tea, and that chocolate chip cookie", Nya said as she jump in her seat, as Cole hums, he looks at Zane, "uhh, you?", Zane looks back at Cole and answers his uncertain question, "Leaf tea as well, and a muffin", out of nowhere Kai jumped in, "I'll have the same." Cole keeps looking through the menu, and than the lady finally came back again, and smirking as she arrives.

"I'll be taking your orders now", she takes out her notebook and pen, and waits for our replies. " I'll have a cake and 10 muffins please", Cole remarks, as he looks at the lady with sparkles in his eyes, as this happen, I can see her hair was falling off, one by one. I was getting creeped out. She writes Cole order down, and later on, everyone else. "That'll be all", Sensei says, as she nods and leaves, I took another look onto the floor, and there was enough hair on the floor to cover a cat.

I stayed quiet, it was the weirdest thing I have ever experience in public. As we wait for our orders, one by one, each one came. Mines finally came last, and it really did looked magenta. As I took a sip, I listen to Nya complain to Jay about how he hasn't took her out for a real long time. As I listen, I took another sip, before I knew it, I was half way through the cup. "This tastes delicious" I whispered as I took another sip.

Everyone else was still enjoying their goods, when I already finished my cup of tea. 5 minutes later I started to feel woozy. I got up and told them, " I'm gonna go use the bathroom, I'll be back."

Nya nodded, and continued her conversation, my vision got blurry and slightly change color, as it did, i could see things in a purple tone, as if my surroundings were all purple, nothing was clear to me.

I entered the bathroom, and no one else was inside. I went up to the sink, and than splashed some water into my face, I looked down, and tried to calm myself down. I looked up to the mirror, and saw the most horrifying thing ever. I was in my Oni Form, I started to panic, and shattered all the bathroom mirrors out of anger. I heard a bunch of teens entering the bathroom.

I jump behind one of the stalls, standing on the toilet. "HAHAHHAHHA, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE, I TOLD YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TRIED THAST NEW TEA, IT SUCKS", one of the boys shouted out to one of his friends, "...ugh, right, I know, just get me some water!", the other friend sounded disgusted, all because of the tea he has tried out.

I heard the sink water turn on, and heard the biggest gasp ever.

"Bro, why the mirrors broken, first the tea, then the waiter, now the bathroom.. could this place get any worse...ugh", the teen complains as he turns off the sink of running water.

I heard a new voice join in on their conversation, "Imma quickly use the toilet guys", the new voice said, as he walked over to my stall. He pulls the handle, and it opens slowly but surely, he starts to walk in, I panicked, and lost control...

——————————————————————————————————————-

Helloo author, here, if you might have any ideas, than you can put them out there, I am a huge ninjago fan, did I mention that already? Ehh.. I don't know.. but I have a few chapters ahead written out on my book, and now I have to type it in here.. I hope you all like the stories, and comment, I love reading relatable ninjago things, or anything funny for the matter.