Part 11

Lloyd Point of View

"What makes you say that, you might be changing physically, but your the same Lloyd we know!" Kai said but that only made me doubt myself more. "But... I feel myself changing mentally too, I'm getting these strange urges and I don't know what to do about it, you see my attitude, it's awful" I exclaimed as they sighed lowly.

"We know...that's why we are getting the cure, just sit tightly as we retrieve it" Kai said as he let's go of the hug with Nya. I started to feel better as I thought about how normal my life will be when I get cured.

"T-Thank you" I murmured, as they smiled at me, "we'll tell master Wu about this, so he can take care of you" Nya said as I agreed with them, even thought I will feel uncomfortable.

"Well,...Goodnight, if you need anything then just wake me up" Kai said as he closed my room door with Nya on his side. "I will" I said as I smiled lightly at their words,

Once the door was completely closed, I tried to find comfort to sleep, but the new pair of horns made it difficult as it teared through my pillow, "ugh...just one good night sleep" I then wrapped around the blanket for warmth, as I did, the smooth warm blanket started to bother my body as I finally removed myself from it.

The cold breeze then hit my scales and skin and made me feel better and more comfortable with this new feeling.

There was still heat roaming in the air as it bothered my skin...it needs to be more cold..I then opened my window but it still wasn't enough, "should I turned down the Ac? No, it will bother everyone else...but..." I then opened my door as I looked down the dark empty hallway, "they wouldn't mind, it's for my need" I whispered, as I carefully walked down the hallways to the Ac.

The Ac was at 75 degrees, which is apparently cold to us, but now it feels too hot. I then turned the Ac down to 60 degrees, as the cold started to enter the Monastery,  the smooth breeze calmed me and made my body be at ease.

I then entered my room as I threw my blanket to the floor as I fell limp on my bed, and fell asleep right away.

Kai's Point Of View

I was watching a new episode from one of my favorite actors, as it was pretty late in the night. I cuddled in my bed as the manly and sexy actor jumped off the cliff into a pond as he saved a nice hot lady. Luckily, I do that every day, I am a hero, am I not? As I watched the muscular, man take off his shirt, I could feel a new wave of cold air entering my room. I started to shiver as I stopped my episode, the cold was unbearable that I had to use my elemental power.

I quickly left my room as I entered the hallway, I could see the others forming together, as I went their way. "K-Kai, light...us a fire" Jay asked as he shivered towards me.

I then lighted my fire into both of my hands, as the warmth comforted us all. "Thanks" Cole said as we met up master Wu, "I..I think the Ac's not working, I'll...I'll go check" Zane said as he went down the dark hallway to the Ac.

"Guys, I think I discovered the problem" Zane announced as we all walked towards his direction, "what is it?" Nya asked as we waited for Zane explanation.

"The Ac down at 60 degrees, that's way too cold for any of us, so it will stay frozed  for a couple of hours" Zane explained as we nodded in understandment, "but, who did that?" Cole  asked as one name appeared in my head, "Lloyd..." I murmured as I looked at Master Wu.

"Why would he do that?" Jay asked as Master Wu sighed "his body's changing, and as we know, Onis prefer the cold and darkness then warmth and light, so Lloyd probably at that point were he would be forming new parts in his body" Wu said as my jaw dropped in disbelief.

"Well...earlier today we heard Lloyd crying, so me and Nya went inside his room to check on him, but when we entered, he was trying to cover his body, and once he was revealed, his skin was full of scales and he had newly formed horns" I exclaimed as I looked at Master Wu then back at the ninjas.

"This is bad" Master Wu said as he looked down, thinking.

"There's 4 levels in the transformation of an Oni, level 1: You start to feel different, Level 2: Your attitude and urges will change, Level 3: Your gonna start to physically change and gain new powers, and finally level 4: Your self and mentality will change" Master Wu said as I recalled every moment I know about Lloyd...

"So he's in level 3, this is bad..." Nya said as I started to worry for my little bro. "No worry, tomorrow morning we are all leaving to the Realm of Madness, and Lloyd will be cured" Cole said as I felt better.

"Anyways, what do we do about the Ac?" Jay asked as he looked at Zane, "it's frozed at its temperature, so our only choice is to turn it off" Zane said as he turned the Ac off.

"Wouldn't that wake up Lloyd up?" Nya questioned as I responded back "I think so, the heat will slowly come back into the monastery" and then looked at master Wu on what to do.

"What do we do?" Jay asked as master Wu looked at all of us, "let's go check on Lloyd first" Wu said as we headed towards Lloyd room and opened his room door, "shh..be quiet.." Cole whispered as we all entered the room slowly as I felt nervous.

"You're the one being loud" Jay whispered back as he shoved Cole to the side to go to the front, "hey" Cole said as he followed Jay.

"Both of you shut up" Nya said as they both quickly zipped their mouth closed.

Lloyd was asleep on the bed as his blanket and pillows were on the floor, as his window was open, letting the cold breeze enter his clean room, "...he's sleeping so nicely" I whispered as I looked towards his head, noticing his horns were longer then last time I saw them.

"He's covered in scales, it's almost frightening" Zane whispered as I noticed his teeth's, he had two sharp fangs in the front, forming.

Before I knew it, Lloyd was shuffling and shifting in his sleep as he woke up, "mmm...hot" Lloyd mumbled as he opened his eyes slowly. Then Lloyd rubbed his eyes as he blinked in surprise, "why are you guys in here?" Lloyd asked as I nervously answered back, "we're just checking on you bud" then Lloyd rolled his eyes and responded to that statement.

"In the middle of the night?" Then I chuckled as I nodded a yes, "why does my room feel hotter?" Lloyd asked as k looked at Master Wu with a 'it's your turn' look. "You see...the Ac was a bit too cold, and so Zane turned it off" Wu said as Lloyd face turned into one of anger and discomfort.

"But I can't sleep in this heat" Lloyd then rolled up as he stared daggers at Wu, "We know, but don't worry, tomorrow will install your own AC in your room for the meanwhile" Sensei said as my jaw dropped.

"Why is he getting his own AC?!" Jay shouted as his eyes went wide "Cuz he can't sleep well" Nya said as she smacked the back of Jays head. "Ow" Jay winced as he rubbed the back of his head.

"I guess that's fine" Lloyd said as he looked down sadden, "well, try to sleep..Goodnight" Master Wu said as Lloyd nodded.

"Night" I said as we all left the cold room and entered the dark hallway.

"Is is everyone ready for tomorrow?" I ask as they answered "yes" they all said at the same time, as we separated to our rooms, "night everyone" I said as they said it back.

——————————————————
Hey yall...here's a chapter before Easter almost here, I'm not sure if I'll make another chapter within this week, but I hope so, anyways, I think this book will come to a end in like 7 chapters less or more, but I so hope you enjoy this chapter, byeee