Chapter 31 [Warning]

Warning: This chapter contains mature content.

(Hyunjin's POV)

Adjusting himself over you, Hyunjin uses his mouth to pry your lips apart, desperate to gratify the suppressed hunger that reared itself with your touch.

But as his tongue collides with yours in a frenzy, his appetite is only amplified, impelling him to seek more—to want more. 

He briskly shrugs the blanket off of his back, not caring that it falls away from the bed and slinks onto the floor. It frees him from its hinderance, but the cold air that rushes in makes you noticeably shiver. Reaching for your waist, he lowers himself to provide some of the warmth you've lost, and your breath hitches as he surrounds you.

Without losing momentum, Hyunjin grabs your jaw and begins dragging his mouth towards a spot below your ear—he pauses there, detecting the rapid rhythm of your heart with his lips.

"You're nervous," he mumbles.

His scrutiny seems to make you squirm in retaliation, and he effectively puts a stop to your feeble movements by pressing a harsh kiss right into your pulse. You let out a small noise at the sudden pressure of his mouth attacking the side of your neck, and the pace of your breathing changes as he inches down your throat, teeth heavily grazing your flushed skin.

Your middle arches into him in response, and he softly groans, savoring the sensation. Unwilling to let you retreat, Hyunjin grabs your hip, keeping you flush against him.

But it's not enough.

The frustration of not being able to see you through the darkness has him tugging the neckline of your sweater—he lowers his mouth again, letting his tongue roam and dart into the dip above your exposed collarbone.

"Hyunjin—" you breathe out sharply, the swift slash of his tongue making you shudder beneath him.

He exhales against your skin, admiring how his name escapes you so vulnerably and so provocatively. The bed frame creaks as he nudges your thighs apart with his knee, and his mouth lazily sweeps along the curve of your neck and shoulder.

Your bare skin feels unbelievably soft and delicate against his lips. He knows it's flawless, and a twisted part of him wants to ruin it—to leave a mark that he inflicts. Unable to resist the temptation, Hyunjin licks your flesh before sinking his teeth into the crook of your neck.

A breathless cry fills the room.

His body goes rigid and heavy with need, and he craves to hear more.

He wonders what other lovely sounds you'd make if he could take his time to thoroughly pleasure you.

And he wonders what it'd be like to fuck you—to hear your voice gasping his name as he holds you down and slams into you, over and over again on this bed.

God.

A terrible ache races uncontrollably through him, and he impatiently pushes your sweater up, his fingers raking across your stomach until they reach the smooth line of your bra. He traces the curve of your breast, considering removing the barrier of your clothing and undergarment.