Day 1 . (Ragatha)

It was a brand new day for Ragatha, well, once she wakes up it will be. It was 8:00 In the morning, No one was up. (Probably Kinger, though.)

Ragatha woke up to a loud blast through the speakers, and a familiar voice. Ugh, it was Caine. "WAKEY WAKEY EVERYONE! ITS A BRAND NEW DAY FOR A BRAND NEW ADVENTURE!" Caine stated enthusiastically. Everyone groaned audibly, I mean, who would want to hear an obnoxious man wake them up every day?

She sat up on her bed, "Adventure?" She thought, Caines adventures were never creative, it would most likely be "adventures" that were repeated all over again.

Once she finished grumbling about Caines so called "adventures", she dragged herself out of her bed and rubbed her eyes.

She wore her classic (purply?) blue and white dress, patting the wrinkles down.

After she got ready, She got her way downstairs to eat breakfast, (not that it would satisfy anything,) but caine interrupted her. "Breakfast shall be later, we have a brand new adventure awaiting us!" Classic Caine, She thought. Always saying that hes got something "original." Its probably gonna be another boring scavenger hunt, with the gloinks stealing all our stuff.

As Caine brought her to the stage, everyone was there, talking to eachother.
except for Jax. Oh Jax, Classic Jax. He grinned even wider when he saw Ragatha. He probably put more centipedes in her room, Ironic and boring. But thats just the way it is.

---
247 word count!
sorry if this was kinda short and boring, ill try my best to upload something better!