Day 4 . (Ragatha)

Ragatha waved goodbye to Pomni and Gangle, walking to the hallway of where their bedrooms were. She knocked on Jaxes door, "I know you're in there." She said, but there was no response. "Open the door, I already found the others."
.
.
.
Still no response. "Fine, I'll wait."
.
.
.
Yet still, no response. She waited patiently at the door, but there was zero response. She gently pushed on the door to see that it wasn't locked. I guess he forgot, how lousy of him. "Jax, you forgot to lock the door." Its as if she was talking to the wall.

"Jax?" She peeked around the room to see that no one was there. She decided to step in the room, to see if Jax was hiding in the closet. "Jax, are you in there?" She opened the closet, But it was just a bunch of His clothes. She dug deep to see if Jax was just tucking himself in, But nothing happened. Where could he be? She dug even deeper, And as she dug, she saw a book. Weird, Jax isn't normally the type to read. Hm, lets see what he's reading.

She opened the book to see that it was actually a diary. A diary! Jaxes diary! Wow, that was unexpected. Not even I keep a diary! She was staring at it, not really doing anything. What if i just read it a little bit? No, diaries are confidential! but.. Its just a tiny peek! But what if he'd know? Ugh, I can't think! She took a deep breath.

She peeked in the diary.

What if he writes about me? Probably writing about ways to annoy me. She flipped along the pages, just to see a page about her, it read:

"Dear diary,
I think this is stupid. I can't stop writing in this stupid thing. but, you wanna know who else is stupid? Ragatha.I saw her this morning, she didn't see me. but I did see that she was leaving her room. Perfect. i got my bag of centipedes, picking the right one. i decided to pick ethan, he was always trying to leave, so im gonna help him! i got into her room, it was very pretty, just like her. wait, I need to erase that. [beep]! wheres my eraser?! I'll find it later. Anyways, i let ethan into her room, letting him decide where to hide. goodbye ethan! (i never liked him anyways.) after that, i decided  to look in her room, she had a pretty big vanity, which was also very nice. She had a LOT of makeup, probably thats what keeps her gorg- I DIDNT WRITE THAT! whatever, I also smelled some of her perfume, it reminds me of her. is that weird? this diary is turning ME weird! AGH! i cant do this anymore! Then it ended.

Ragatha was speechless, probably because of the fact Jax put a centipede in her room again, but other than that, he called HER pretty and gorgeous! But it was still very weird, that doesn't sound like him, unless.. There must be something wrong. Am I forgetting something? She concentrated to think about it. Oh [bleep], JAX!

She ran out of the room to continue  finding jax.

---
538 word count!
I LOVED WRITING THIS CHAPTER EEEEEE! this is going to change ALOT of the story. but no spoilers!
ty for reading! 😋