Day 5 . (Jax and Ragatha)

"RAGATHA!!" Jax yelled. Its been what seems like decades waiting in that box, he felt like he was going insane, And the fact that it was pitch black didn't help at all. Jax hated the dark.

Someone get me out of here. Jax prayed, after that, he closed his eyes and fell asleep. But shortly after, he woke up to a familiar voice. It was.. Gangle? "I'm pretty sure Jax is in here." She's probably helping Ragatha find me. Wait, I'm gonna be found! Oh please, GET ME OUT OF HERE!! He prayed.

"I hope he is, I'm still super worried, Its been hours! how is Caine not worried?" "I know, Right? anyways, why don't you open the box?" As Jax was listening, A flash of light peeked inside the box I'm free, IM FREE! But as the light peeked inside, it ended up with a heavy thud and a lock sound. "GANGLE! NOT FUNNY!" Ragatha? Jax thought "Jax?" Ragatha questioned. Jax waited a minute before saying "Hey."

"Oh thank goodness, I'm so sorry! I would've found you sooner but-" She paused. "But what?" Jax asked. "Nothing, I'm just sorry." "Doesn't sound like it." Jax said suspiciously, Scooting closer to Ragatha. "Whatever." Ragatha stayed still, staring at Jax, then she spoke. "Wait.. Hey!! GANGLE!! OPEN THIS CRATE NOW!" Ragatha fumed, "Really dollface? you only noticed now?" Jax stated sarcastically. "Shut up, don't you wanna get out of here?" Ragatha replied, "More than you do, Princess." Princess? thats new. Ragatha thought, feeling a bit flustered.

Minutes have passed, And the silence was getting worse. They just kept awkwardly staring at eachother, Jax occasionally yawning. "Uh, are you tired?" Ragatha asked. "Oh nooo, I'm wide awake", Jax yawned again. "Haha, very funny." Ragatha said.

More minutes have passed, and Jax is almost half asleep. Ragatha was feeling pretty tired too. "How did you survive in here? it's way too uncomfortable." Ragatha said, trying to strike a conversation. "I don't know. Why, y'worried it might crinkle you're pretty little dress?" Jax chuckled a bit "What? no." Ragatha replied.

Even more minutes have passed, and voila, Jax is knocked out. Ragatha's losing  her patience, And felt miserable. "Jax? you awake?" ... nothing, he was dead asleep. Ugh, this is probably my fault. If only I found him sooner.. Ragatha yawned, Guess I better take a nap then. She closed her eyes, and fell asleep.

"JAX!! RAGATHA!!"

"OW!" Both Jax and Ragatha hit their heads on the top of the crate, Startled. "What the [bleep]!?" "Language!" "Whatever, mom." "Ugh, anyways, Whos there?!" Ragatha yelled. "Its me, Zooble. What the [bleep] are you guys doing in a crate?" Zooble pondered. "Nothing, anyways, can you get us out of here already? Im losing my mind!" Jax complained. "Yeah, who did this anyways?" Zooble asked "Gangle." Both Jax and Ragatha said. "Gangle of all people?" "Her comedy mask didn't break, so she pulled a little 'prank' and shoved me in here with Jax." Ragatha answered.
"Sucks to suck I guess." "JUST GET US OUT OF HERE!!!!!" Jax shouted "Jeez! okay!" Zooble opened the crate, And Jax jumped right out.

"[bleep] YES! I'M FINALLY ACTUALLY FREE!" Jax said, feeling more than relieved. Ragatha stepped out of the box, Sighing. She didn't like the crate either, And it did crinkle her dress. "God, do you even know how late it is?" Zooble said, rubbing their temples. "Uh, no?" Ragatha responded, Jax still lying on the floor. "Everyone went to bed, and i had to get out of my room and pick up you children." "Oh shut up." Jax muttered. "Well, I'm starving. Is there any food left?" Ragatha said, rubbing her stomach. "Yeah, luckily for you guys I'm a saint," Zooble said jokingly. "Gangle was about to declare a food fight, but i stopped her by making her trip and break her comedy mask. I saved some chicken for you guys, Be thankful." Zooble told them.

"I'm much more thankful for you making Gangle trip." Jax said "For once... I can second that." Ragatha agreed. "Wow, dolly over here's finally showing some guts!" Jax teased Ragatha. "Oh shut up before I make your guts really show." "Okay! that was grim."

Zooble yawned, "I'm going t'bed. see you lovebirds tommorow." "See you." Both Ragatha and Jax said. "Wait a minute, did they just call us lovebirds?" Jax looked at Ragatha, And she looked at Jax, Feeling flustered. "Um, anyways, lets go eat dinner, my stomach is DEAD empty!"
"Whatever you want,

Princess."

---
750 words!!
IM FINALLY DONE!!!!
I literally had to rewrite everything, but i added more words cuz yea i dont want to bore yall lmao😋
BTW SCHOOLS GONNA START SOON SO I MIGHT UPLOAD TWO CHAPTERS PER DAY😱
I hope u enjoyed ! thank you for reading 😋 (next chapter will be suprising )