Day 10 . (Ragatha and Jax)

Ragatha was waiting for Jax to finish cleaning up the centipedes. "Are you done yet!" Ragatha yelled. "No, Leave me alone!" Jax shouted back. "Ugh." Ragatha groaned.

A couple minutes later, Jax asked Ragatha to let him out. "Finally, took you long enough!" She complained. Jax rolled his eyes, And Ragatha went in her room. Upon scanning her room, she saw a note on her vanity. "I'm sorry. you should be sorry more, though." It read. She chuckled a bit, "Sorry then." She smiled.

Jax was going to his room, I hope she forgives me. But its still her fault for looking! Shes lucky to even be forgiven. He bumped his head on his door. "Ow!" He opened the door rubbed his head. Then he went to his bed, glanced at his diary and grabbed it. He scrolled through the pages, noticing that he mostly wrote about Ragatha only. God, why do I like her? Shes too kind and thoughtful for me! But she is pretty... Oh, why would I care? Even I can tell I love her. not like, love! He buried his face in his pillow, super flustered. He didn't know she liked him back, He'd be ashamed if he was rejected. Its like his first fourth grade crush, But WAY more 'love' than 'like'

A few minutes of nothing, and he heard a knock on his door. He opened his door, but no one was there. "Hello?" No response. He looked left and right, up and down... Wait. he looked down again. it was a note! "You're forgiven." it read, with a small heart beside it. Jax smiled, "Thank you."

Both Ragatha and Jax went outside, And noticed eachother. Jax approached Ragatha, "Hey." He said. "Hi." She said. The silence went on and on until Jax spoke. "Soo... we cool?" Jax smiled awkwardly. "Yeah, I guess."

...Cool.

---
311 words!
sorry for a short amount of words lol, and ive decided to upload every weekend!
I hope u enjoyed reading!