Day 6 . (Jax)

Jax and Ragatha were having a conversation while walking to the dining area, Upon arrival, they sat down beside each other and opened the cover of the plate.

"...Theres only one piece of chicken left." Ragatha stammered. "So much for being a saint, Thanks Zooble." Jax rolled his eyes. "You wanna share?" Ragatha asked, "No thanks, Wouldn't wanna starve the little dolly right next to me." Jax teased. "Oh shut up, But thanks anyways." Ragatha grabbed the chicken and took a bite, "This is... Um, nice." Ragatha said, clearly im disgust. "Is it stale?" "Yeah its really stale." Ragatha returned the chicken.

After a few minutes of silence, Jax spoke. "You wanna hit the hay?" Jax asked, "Yeah, I'm pretty tired." They walked all the way to their bedrooms, And said goodnight to eachother.

When Jax entered his room, he noticed his closet was messed up, Who did this? Ugh, now I have to fold all of this back. He grabbed all of the messy clothes and folded them, While he was folding, he noticed his diary was lost "..Wheres my diary?" He turned his head there and here, Looking for his diary. He looked at his bed to see that it was flipped open to the page where he wrote about Ragatha.
He tried to remember what happened a few hours ago... And he remembered that Ragatha was gonna look in his room! But she couldnt.. that doesnt sound like her at all. But she was the last person to enter my room.. Maybe she lied? no, Jax. keep it together. maybe I'll just ask her about it tommorow. After that, he wrote about the crazy (yet boring) things that happened today.

Dear diary,
Who touched you? what did they read? Were they pretty? [bleep], I still cant find my eraser! It doesnt matter, I'm gonna write about what happened today because my life is absolute dog [bleep]. Caine said we'd play hide an seek, and it would be "fun." it wasnt, it REALLY wasnt. anyways, Ragatha was the seeker. she sucked at it! she left me in a crate for DECADES! Ugh, shes lucky shes prett- OH FOR [bleep]S SAKE! ignore my mistakes, but anyways, Gangle shoved her in yhe crate with me, we didnt do anything, do i wish we did? um, thats weird, [bleep] no! i basically slept the entire time, until zooble the "saint" decided to help us out. later we went to the dining table, to eat, but there was only one piece of chicken left. despite me being hungry, i gave it to her. but it ended up being stale. yuck, after that, we went to our bedrooms and said goodbye. thats all. im out.

He closed his diary and went to bed, pondering about who touched his diary. They should know when a things confidential or not, right?

---
477 words!
I LOVE WRITING THINGS ABOUT JAXES DIARY TEEHEE😍 anyways two more days until school😭 im gonna try to upload alot!!
thanks for reading!