Day 13 . (😻)

SHORT NOTE, PLS READ!
ive decided to make one last chapter out of the guilt inside me😭
--
Caine had finally come back after what had seemed decades. whenever anyone tried to ask him what had happened, he would just say 'Don't mention it' or just interrupt them.

Jax and Ragatha were hanging out, and Jax tried to keep his cool because of what had happened the previous day.

"So," Ragatha sipped her digital coffee, "Why do you think Caine disappeared?" She asked "I... Uh.. I dunno. He's just weird like that." He muttered "Uh huh. Okay." She took a deep sip of her digital coffee and coughed hardly "[bleep], my dress!" She hacked her coffee out of her mouth and it spilt on her dress. (hacked- not hacking like cough hac hac yk)

Jax put his hand on her shoulder, "What happened?" Ragatha stared in awe, (like in the animes! yk..) "Uh.. coffee." She babbled idiotically. "Well I can obviously see that." He rolled his eyes, not in a mean way. He grabbed a tissue and wiped her mouth. "Now you dont look like a skid mark was put on your mouth. Well theres still some one your dress but you know." He grinned. "Whats a skidmark?" He stared at her for a while, then bursted out laughing, "Hey! What's so funny?" embarrassed, she fumed. Jax wiped a tear on his eye, "That's for you to find out skidface." Jax replied.

They kept talking for a good while, until the conversation ran dry. "Hah, yeah." Ragatha responded. They just stared at eachother, and their smiles faded over time.

Jax was fiddling with a fake plant decorated on the table, "Sooo.. do you think we'd have any 'adventures" today?"
He awkwardly questioned "We already talked about this." Ragatha mentioned, "I just tried the lighten the mood, mood killer." He playfully bumped ragatha with his elbow "Skidface." he quietly said "Stop calling me that!" Ragatha playfully pushed Jax "Hey!" They started to chase eachother like they were little kids, until they got tired.

"Hah... you're... too.. Slow!..." Jax said, trying to catch his breath. "I... I caught you like, five times!" She chuckled. "That doesnt count..!" He smiled and they sat on the floor looking at eachother.

Jax scooched closer to Ragatha, They were both really tired. "You.. look pretty.. close up.." He stuttered stupidly, "Pardon?" She questioned, "Ehem..!!! nothing...!" He awkwardly interrupted. They stared at eachother, and got closer..

and closer.

and closer..

thats a little bit too close.

Ragatha closed her eyes and so did Jax, They felt their lips touch, it was short, it was gentle and not too much, they let go and look at eachother. what. Went through Jaxes mind, "Uh." They stared mindlessly, Until Jax snapped out of it, "I'm sorry! I'm stupid! I-" He was interrupted by another kiss, *on the cheek* "I'll see you later Jax." Ragatha smiled, got up, dusted her dress, and walked away.

"I'll.. See you later."

meanwhile the others in the back flabbergasted

--
507 words!
THANK YOU GUYS SM! unfortunately, i need to end this story. i hated seeing u guys sad bcs i didnt want to continue the story but after reading a LOT of romance novels, I MADE THEM KISS! this is the official closing of this book, and thank you guys again for this awesome milestone! (i miiiight make another book about: my own story, hazbin hotel, or deadplate. u can drop some suggestions too tho!)

GOODBYE EVERYONE :DD