Day 12 . (Jax)

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!! I CALLED HER PRETTY RIGHT INFRONT OF HER FACE!! Jax covered his face, feeling stupid. I hope she forgets about it... He sighed.

Jax turned to his room and sat beside his diary. He didn't feel like writing anything, but he wrote anyways.

Dear diary,
[bbbllllleeeeepppp] me. I'm such a screw up! i've been showing Ragatha all the signs that I like her, but not on purpose!! what love-challenged idiot would do that? not me!... I think, anyways, I don't know what to do right now, I'm pretty sure Ragatha knows I have huge, fat, crush on her. UGH! I wish I could just ask you for advice, yknow? But aside from that, Caine hasnt made an appearance. Which is weird, because I'm not used to him ignoring us, I'm sure it gives him some ugly "pleasure" to be obnoxious like that. Anyways, I think I'm just gonna stop for now, since I'm running out of things to put here.

After that, he decided to go to bed, even though it's still kinda early. As he was about to close the lights, he noticed a dark, crawly, scary figure that looked HUGE. It wasn't corn, but he was still scared. What the [bleep] is that!? He moved away from the place the crearure was, not knowing what it is. He decided to go closer..

And closer...

And... closer?

He noticed that it was only a shadow, but from where? He looked around his room, turned his head here and there, until he found out that it was in the lamp. He took it out and noticed it was just a... Centipede! but it wasn't any centiepede. He looked closer... and closer.. and... Oh, It was only ethan.

He tossed him in a box and closed the lights. (But it wasn't the end of ethan...)

The next morning, Jax had woken up by A loud, obnoxious and idiotic voice. Wait, I know that loud, obnoxious and idiotic voice! It was Caine! finally, but.. not quite. He didn't want a day of adventure, He wanted a day with Ragatha. But whatever, Atleast things are back to normal...

Right..?

---
365 words!
guys im sorry for the hold up, I'm finally done with exams and it was pure ASS. but now that my christmas break is starting I can finally upload more! I hope yall enjoyed!!!😋😋