Day 8 . (Ragatha)

Ragatha stumbled onto her pillow and screamed, "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Until she ran out of breath. God[bleep]it! I knew he'd find out! Why am I so stupid?! AAAHHH! She stared at the ceiling, Thinking about ways to apologize. "Jax, we need to talk- No, it sounds like I'm mad.. Jax, I'm so so SO sorry! No, that's desperate." and she kept on trying until she couldn't try anymore.

She ended up sleeping for a while, but got waken up by Kinger, knocking on her door. "R-Ra-Ra-Ragatha" Kinger said wide eyed. "What is it?" She stood up and rubbed her eyes. "Its 4500 QM!!! WERE GONNA DIE!! CAINE HASNT SAID ANYTHING!!" Kinger screamed, very, VERY, loudly. "Kinger, theres no such thing as '4500 QM." Ragatha rolled her eyes, "Just calm down its just..." Ragatha checked the (Not so real+digital) time, "Its...Just... 1:00PM!? was there announcement?" Ragatha silently shrieked, "NO!!- NOTHING! THE DI-D-DIGITAL WORLD IS COLLASPING!!!" Kinger yelled, then ran away to 'spread the word'.

But Ragatha was also kinda concerned. After some time, she couldn't take all of this in because of her and Jaxes situation. Laying down on her bed, feeling tired. She was actually kind of smitten with the guy! Believe it or not, Its real!

After that, she walked out of her room, looking like a mop was placed on her head, and her dress was crinkled. Alot. Jax had made her stressed. She just sluggishly walked around, not knowing what to do.

Some time after, She walked around a corner and saw Jax and Pomni, Since she had nothing to do, she just listened in. "What are you here for? Caine hasn't said anything in hours." Jax asked Pomni, "I don't know, Ragatha said he NEVER sleeps past nine! or eight? or something..." Pomni stuttered. "Why believe a thing Ragatha Says?" Jax said, seeming a tiny bit irritated. "Shes the most normal person here,- No offense!" Pomni stated. "Shes not, shes weird! SUUPER weird, and coldhearted, rude and-and!-" Jax rambled, unconciously. "But I thought you liked her? What happened?" Pomni questioned. "I don't, well, not anymore." Jax frowned. "Oh.. okay then. I better get going then." Pomni said, a little concerned. "Whatever." Jax rolled his eyes.

Ragatha couldn't believe what she just just heard! Jax liked her? But how? He's the mean one! and the coldhearted one! But.. Don't I like him too?.. Oh god, No! She shook her head. She looked around the corner, they were gone. She was gonna go back to her room until-

Oh [bleep], Jax!

---
433 words!
SO UM YEA SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT A WEEK OMG. BUT IM ALSO SORRY FOR MAKING THIS ANGSTY😱😭😨 BUT ANYWAYS I HOPE U ENJOYED CUZ IM KINDA HAVING WRITERS BLOCK RN!!! BYE😋