Day 9 . (Jax)

Jax stood behind Ragatha, Staring down at her, then Ragatha slowly looked up and flinched, "AH! Oh, Jax. It's... you!" she smiled and frowned "How long were you here." Jax asked, not playing around. "Um.. Just now? yeah, Just now.." Ragatha said, clearly lying. "You're lying, aren't you?" Jax said, suspiciously, but Ragatha didn't reply. "I gotta go..." She muttered and tried to walk away, but Jax grabbed her arm and crouched down to her level.

"How much did you hear." His eyes pierced through Ragathas, But Ragatha was looking at the ground. "N-not much..." Ragatha stammered, hoping that he'll believe her. "Whatever, I'm not wasting my time on you." He shrugged the conversation away and walked to his room. Once he arrived to his room, he sat down and grabbed his diary.

Dear diary,
Holy. [bleeping]. [bleep]. I think im gonna go MENTAL. Let me explain, I was getting some food and Rags caught me in the act. but that isnt important!! she READ my pdiary!! she read YOU!! what a complete, utter, BIG DOUCHEBAG!! I seriously expected better things from her, its diappointing. but its not my fault that her [erase]- I FOUND MY ERASER!!! but thats besides the point. she wasted her "attractiveness" was wasted. hold on, i put that wrong.. Whatever, ill erase it later, i need to focus! my plan is to put my ENTIRE box of centipedes in her room! brilliant, am i right? but ill keep two so they can make more, you know, so i have extras. maybe ill steal some of her perfume! so i can be reminded of her [erase]- ignore that. ill just think of better ways to get back at her. next time, i should probably put this somewhere safer.

Jax put the book down, grabbing his box of centipedes. He picked one girl and one boy, for 'extras'. Then he rushed to Ragathas room to put them there.

As he was letting them go, he felt a shadow, watching his back. "Jax?" A very, VERY familiar voice said. He turned around to find Ragatha, looking at him suspiciously. "Uh, what do you need..?" He said, putting on a sly smile. "You. did. not." Jax got up and chuckled, "Yes. I. did." He fought back. "Why are you so rude all the time?! Thats an entire BOX of c-c-centipedes..!" Ragatha accused Jax, "You're acting like you weren't being rude to ME!" Jax shoved, Ragatha scoffed. "Oh really? atleast MY intentions were pure!" Ragatha fought, "Pure? PURE?! It's only pure unless you're STUPID! Everyone knows when things are private, especially a diary!" He fought "You're just afraid because you know that I know you like me!" Ragatha covered her mouth, And Jax stared at her in disbelief. "Well I used to. but this is living proof why I don't anymore!" He said, ticked. He knew deep down that he still does. He just can't express it. Ragatha would call him a weirdo if he said so! "Fine, if you really hate me, Kill me!" Ragatha stepped in her room and shut the door.

A few seconds later and she screamed, stepping out of her room. "Get you're stupid bugs out of here!" She shoved him in her room and locked the door. "Jeez, you don't need to be a [bleep]hole about it!" He said picking up his centipedes. What a waste, I emptied my entire box of centipedes for nothing! Shes so annoying! shes a moron! I hate her so much! I-I..

..I love her.

---
591 words!
GUYS IM SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATES😔😔 school is keeping me busy an im getting INSANE writers block😭 i think i might keep the angst a bit before the make up (out)/jk
ANYWAYS I HOPE U GUYS ENJOYEDDD!