Day 2 . (Jax)

Jax was staring at Ragatha as she found her spot in the stage. Little did she know he was actually just wondering where he put the centipedes in her room. Other than that, he kinda just zoned out looking at her, until Caine spoke up with a very loud voice.

"Ahem, attention please! as you may know, I have gathered you all to the stage to announce our VERY NEW and FUN adventure!" Jax groaned, "Oh really, are ya gonna make us hide certain 'bugs' in a certain room? cause i already did that." He winked at Ragatha, Her eyes twitched and her knuckles clenched.

"No, but thank you for the suggestion!"
Caine said. "And now, our brand new adventure isss!" A drumroll and a pause was heard. "HIDE AND SEEK!" Everyone just blinked and stared, While Caine was still waiting for a reaction.

"I can all tell you guys are all excited! Now, lets get out our wheel of names to decide our seeker!" Caine snapped his fingers, and out came a dusty old wheel with all of their names on it. "Ugh," Zooble coughed. "Ever cleaned that thing?" "No!" Caine responded. "Anyways, on to our soon to be seeker.." He spinned the wheel. "And our seeker is.. Ragatha!" Everyone stared at Ragatha, but Ragatha was staring at Jax. Caine interrupted the staring, "Now, as you all know, you must find a place to hide. Ragatha over here will count up to, Hm, lets see.. 30!" Everyone hung their mouthes open, except for Ragatha. Jax, just couldn't.

Jax complained, "Why only thirty? Thats barely enough time for us to hide." The others except Ragatha agreed. Caine replied, "For entertainment, of course!" He winked at the viewers. Gangle spoke up, "What if i shatter my comedy mask again? I just got it fixed!" "No one cares, deal with it." Zooble stated, Jax agreed.

"Well, lets get this over with so dollface can get a look in her room." Jax said. "Okay then! Ragatha, go stand there and count. no peeking! And for the others, go find a place to hide!" Caine said. "3..2..1.. GO!" Everyone ran to find a good place to hide, And Ragatha was counting audibly so eveyone could hear.

Pomni decided to pair up with Gangle, (not that it was needed.) to find a good enough hiding spot for the both of them. Zooble hid behind a chair, They didnt really care too much to find a good hiding spot. Kinger hid in his usual pile of pillows, And Jax hid inside a large crate, cause it had alot of space.

After all that, Ragatha had reached 30 and began to hunt.

---
447 word count!
major upgrade! I'll try my best to upload more chapters, (if i have motivation.) i hope u guys enjoyed and thanks for reading! :)