Day 11 .

Thank god this is over, i couldnt handle hating him. Actually, I never did! She sighed, "Do you know what time it is?" She asked Jax as they walked down the hall, "No, obviously." Jax replied. "I figured" She sighed. "What do you wanna do now?" She asked, "No idea. Caine still hasn't announced anything and it's already noon." Jax said, Oh yeah, I totally forgot about Caine. "Oh well. you wanna grab a snack?" She suggested, "Alright."

They walked to the kitchen, Exchanging jokes for fun. "Okay, heres one. Why did a boy throw butter out the window?" Ragatha said. "I already know this one, dollface." Jax said staring down and her, with a wide grin. "You're no fun." She pouted. "Tell me another one then." Jax suggested. "Hmm... okay, why did the chicken cross the road?" She chuckled. "To get to the idiots house. Knock knock!" Jax playfully rolled his eyes. "Ugh! is there a single joke you don't know?" She exaggerated. "Nope. Anyways, what snack do you want?" Jax cut off the conversation, "Anything." Ragatha replied. "Hmm... let's see." Jax tapped his chin, "How about some.. 'Digital bars..?'" He asked. "What are they made of?" She asked, "Digital... ingredients." He mumbled. "Its not like it's gonna matter anyways, Give it here." Ragatha stated, and Jax tossed it to her. "What about you?" She asked Jax, "I'm fine. Other than that bar, they're all probably digitally spoiled." Jax rambled. Ragatha snapped they bar in half and handed it to him, "Wouldn't wanna stave the bunny beside me." Ragatha chuckled, "I'm a rabbit!" He stanmered "Whatever, just take it." She told him.

"This tastes terrible." Jax complained, "..Really?" Ragatha said, biting the bar. "No need to pretend darling." He rolled his eyes Darling? what is up with these pet names? She thought, Visibly red. "Um, yea. this does taste like [bleep]." She said, not knowing what came out of her mouth. "Okay, I didn't know you hated it that much!" Jax chuckled.

They continuously talked for what seemed like hours, And it was quite obvious Jax was staring at her. "Why do you keep staring at me?" She snapped him out of it. "Huh?" Jax shook his head, "Uh, what do you mean?" He scratched his head. "You know what I mean." She stared at him, unamused. "If you think im that pretty you can say it, you know?" She joked, And Jaxes face turned red. "Uh.. yeah I.. guess you are.." He stammered quietly. "What?" She said. "Nothing, I said you aren't!" He looked up at the digital roof. "I should probbly go to my room.." Jax said, "So soon? okay I guess.." Ragatha said, a little bit disappointed. She was looking forward to talking to him after their fight. But that was okay, theres still tommorow,

Right?

---
470 words!
im truly sorry for almost never updating, school is literally rhe cause of my writers block (grades are currently kicking my ass) but ill try to think of more things to add to the story (COMMENT SUGGESTIONS PLSSS)

SPOILER: ethan will have a revenge arc
hope u enjoyed reading, bye!