Day 3 . (Jax)

As Jax was sitting patiently in the crate waiting for Ragatha to find him, He heard a familiar voice, possibly, Ragatha's voice. "I doubt you even tried, huh?" "Yeah, I didnt." He could hear her talking to Zooble. He didn't care if Ragatha found him , This things boring, anyways.

A few minutes passed, and Ragatha still hasn't found him. Why is she taking so long? Maybe its cause she's super [Bleep] at adventures. Do I mean that? I probably don't. He thought.

Even more minutes had passed, and this started to get too boring. Ugh, whats up with Ragatha? is she just standing somewhere? waiting for someone to approach her so she could just find them automatically? is she just there, patting her dress and fixing her soft, beauti- Wait no. I'm getting too specific. Whats wrong with me? Jax again, did think.

After agonizing minutes of waiting and fiddling, He had finally heard something.
"Aw, how did you find us?" It was Gangle and Pomni. "Well, you were hiding in one of the most common hiding areas." "But you still kinda took long to find us." "Cut me some slack, this place is huge!" The coversation kept going, Thats probably why Ragatha couldn't find him. She just struck up conversations with everyone. She always gets sidetracked. Always making conversations with everyone because shes kind, nice and pretty. Wait, what am I saying? Jax shook his head, snapping back into reality. He leaned into the walls of the crate, listening even further.

"Well, I gotta go find Jax now. I found Kinger a while ago, I bet Jax is just hiding in his room to be more quirky. see you guys later!" He heard them say their goodbyes and heard Ragathas footsteps fade. Aw, she thinks im quirky. He flashed a wide grin. How sweet of her. Jax took a minute to realize what he said. [bleep]! Am I going nuts!? He bonked his head on the wall of the crate. "Maybe she'll find me soon, then I can finally get out of this insane asylum."

---
346 words!

I wouldve made it longer but i have to switch to ragathas pov to made it more interesting!!!!😱 btw this includes quite a lot of headcannons so yeahh
I hope u enjoyed and ty for reading!