Phantom chase (Halloween special 🎃)

The group goes out for trick or treating, but, Logan sees something in the corner of his eye; when he turns around to check it out, he sees someone wearing a phantom 'costume'
_
_______________________________________

The group is out trick or treating in their local plaza, having an absolute blast. They've gone to build a bear, piercing shops (for earrings), and much more. They are all walking around, until Logan sees something in the corner of his eyes, when he takes another glance, he sees a phantom.. he assumes that it was just a costume so he brushes it off. When they leave the plaza, he looks back and sees it again, *is it following us?* Logan says to himself in his mind, tapping on Tyler's shoulder. Tyler looks back to look at him, "huh? What do ya want?" He says, looking down at him. Logan points at the phantom 'costume', "that's a strange yet creepy ass coincidence, c'mon, let's get outta here and tell Ashlyn.." they speed run to the group, telling them what's going on. The two of them tell her group what they've seen, leaving a few of them shaken up and others confused.

(Timeskip)

Ashlyn's pov
Everyone was in the car and everything was going fine, until I heard this horrible screeching noise, it was undescribably loud and horrific. I covered my ears and slightly curled up forward; Aiden, who was next to me, covered my ears with his hands as well, yelling at Taylor, who was driving, to stop the car. Once we stopped, Aiden took out my seatbelt since it was limiting my breathing, he pulled me close and rubbed my back while covering my ears, the noises were just getting worse. Suddenly, we hear.. "uh guys.. I don't think that's just a costume.." Said Logan, it was right behind our car. Taylor started the car, and sped off, loosing it, or at least trying to. The farther we went, the quieter the noises got. We got to a point where I could uncover my ears, Aiden then offered me an earbud of his to listen to music with him, I put it on, since it was wired, we kept our heads close so the wire won't get ruined. He put on calming music and I started dozing off..

Aiden's pov
I finally was able to get Ash to sleep, I was very worried and panicked for her *what even happened to her..?* I thought to myself *no no, just focus on keeping her asleep..*. We went to a far away place and stopped the car, Taylor, Tyler, Ben and Logan were getting out. I asked what they were doing, "Were gonna kill it in hopes of resolving this.." Taylor says, fixing her hair, I just nodded, "I'll stay here with Ash". She also nodded with a hum and went to where the others were to go and fight. About an hour later, everyone comes back and rushes into the car, they tell me how they killed it and used their flashlights from their phones to make it 'melt away'. We quickly sped away and decided to go to Ashlyn's house since it was the nearest, so I called her mom from Ashlyn's phone and explained the situation, she said she would be waiting and that she understands.

3rd person
Ashlyn soon wakes up, confused, she immediately bolts up, she was in her room..? Was it all a dream..? She asked herself, going downstairs, she realizes her braids are getting slightly undone so she lets her hair down. Then, Aiden greets her, "hey Ash, are your ears okay after that?" *Okay it was definitely not a dream then..* she simply just nodded.

A few days later, nothing fishy had happened, so they assumed it was a one time thing, so they kept going to school and stuff.

Until Ashlyn heard those screeches again, looking out the window, and it was there, staring daggers at her.

(A/N)

(Here's a little Halloween special :) also story creds to my bsf bcuz if it weren't for her I'd have no Halloween special (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠) love ya 💗)