'It's just temporary'

What consequences may these actions result in? No one knows.
(Blind Ashlyn!au)
_______________________________________
︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Ashlyn's pov

It's been around 6 hours since we got transported to the phantom dimension. Nothing really happened, until me and Aiden dropped something off the wall by accident, so it's logical for me to go get it, right?

I get my gear and rope, and walk back to where our "escape" ropes are. I look up at the sky. It's redder than usual. Once I made it to the wall, I climbed up using a bus and ladders and went to our ropes. "Ash, be careful. Please.." he muttered, helping me out. He failed to convince me to ditch it, so why not help me and stand guard? "I'll be fine." I gave him a soft smile. He looks hesitant, so I take his hand and slightly stroke it with my thumb, like how he does to calm me down. It seemed to have worked a bit, so I went down.

♡︎

"This is weird; I can't find it.." I walked around the wall. After a few minutes, I eventually found it after my little search, and so I started heading back, that's until, I realized there was a phantom about to lunge at me. I fought it back but it managed to push me to the ground. I realized I had left my gun, thinking I wouldn't need it. So the only (available) weapons I have are my "killies", according to Aiden. I slashed it a few times, but it wasn't enough to get it off. I don't know if I passed out, or it was just me blinking, but it went black for a split second.

Hm.. it's redder than usual.

Aiden's pov

I hadn't heard from Ash in a while so I was pretty zoned out. I look back down on the ground and see her, under a phantom, trying to fight it off. There's blood, so I assume she did damage. But there was also normal blood. I jumped down and killed it by shooting it, running towards her.

The first thing I saw was an absolute blood bath. She was unconscious, blood coming from her face, bruises on her arms and back, a few on her face too, and a few scratches. What concerned me most is her face. She got slashed right in the eyes. I took a cloth and cleaned a bit of blood off, dragged us into a corner, and used the walkie-talkie to get a connection with the others. "Heya Aiden" Taylor answered, her voice breathier than normal. Let's just ignore that... "I need backup, Ashlyn's unconscious and there are quite a few phantoms. I'm in the light so it'll be easy to see me. I'm near the ropes, so you can open the gate." I rambled. I was panicking,, who could blame me? I heard her say a small affirmation and moments later, the gate opened. I rushed in, Ashlyn in my arms.

We got Ben to patch her up enough, but we don't know what to do.. those cuts seemed deep. 

The next day when they got transported again, Ashlyn was conscious so I asked her a few things. Now, I was trying to check up on her eyes. "Okay Ash, we're gonna try to take off your blindfold thing" I give a smile, even though I know she can't see me. I slowly take the blindfold off as to not hurt her further than she already is, but she just stays there, looking at where she originally was. "Did you take it off yet..?" She asks me. I let out a sigh and sat down, hugging her tightly. "I'm sorry, Ash. I tried my best." I say, feeling as if I want to cry. I feel so bad for letting her go. It should've been me. She just hugged me back. "Don't cry.." I hugged her tighter, a few tears escaping my eyes. I nuzzled into her chest, "are you mad at me.. over this.?" "No.. I kinda expected it, to be honest. But we now know I can still see in the real world, which is good." She smiled and I just gave her kisses on her collarbone, up to her cheeks, which made her let out a soft laugh. Although I couldn't do anything about her eyesight in the phantom dimension, I could still keep loving her unconditionally, not caring if she's blind or not. Her face heats up a bit,

Hm, it's redder than usual <3

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

(A/N)
(ANGSSSST ((AND AUS)) 🙀🤟)