What was I made for?

'I don't know how to feel
But I wanna try
I don't know how to feel
But someday I might
Someday I might
(Requested by: Lovel3yxSt4rs)
_______________________________________

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Ashlyn wasn't the type to adore affection, but she did want it from time to time, and today was no exception. She set down her bag and sat on her bed, feeling some sort of loneliness that engulfed her whole. ' maybe I could ask Aiden to come over, he's fun, I guess. ' She thought, so she picked up her phone and texted for him to come over, receiving a excited agreement in the end.

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

Three knocks was the highlight of Ashlyn's moment, since now, all she was doing is blankly stare at the wall. Aiden soon came in, his typical grin plastered on his face. "Heya, Ash" he said as he closed the window. He then sat down on the edge of the bed, looking at a blank minded Ashlyn. She reached out her hands and invited him over, which he gladly accepted. It was usual for them to somehow end up cuddling, this was no exception. Aiden laid his head on her chest, snuggling in to get in a better position.

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

Now, it's been about an hour or so, their legs now tangled together, a hand in his hair, and one wrapped around her waist.

"Hey, Ash?"

Aiden asked, seeing if she was asleep yet

"Hm..?"

He received at tired, half-hearted response.

"You doing okay? You want to stop or keep going?"

He asks, trying to check if she's uncomfortable or pushing her boundaries.

"No.. just stay here..."

She pulled herself down, now she was face to face with Aiden.

They looked at each other for a while, a comfortable silence wafting in the room. Ashlyn ended up falling asleep the moment Aiden started to stroke her back gently, so he pulled her down and held her as she slept, happy to be with his favorite girl.

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

(Bonus scene!!!)

Aiden feels a little suffocated, but it couldn't be Ashlyn's hair? He opened his eyes to see a white fluffball cuddling up with them, in which he gladly accepted both and pulled them in to cuddle as well.

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

(A/N)
(THE BONUS SCENE IS ADORABLE, BUT ANYWAYS HERE U GO! ALSO ME, THE BIGGEST EARTHLING EVER, USING A BILLIE SONG!? 🤨😮)