Class fight

"Her face was fucked up and my hands were bloody."
_______________________________________

Taylor's pov:

As me, Ashlyn and Aiden walked down the halls, I looked around bored. Since Ashlyn and Aiden were doing their own couple kissy thing and I was third wheeling, I decided to put in both my airpods and listen to music at full blast. That was until at the corner of my eye I saw Ben and 3 other girls. Ben seemed slightly uncomfortable as the girls laughed. So I went over there to make sure everything was okay.

"I mean, why don't you talk? Are you too embarrassed to?" one of the girls spat as the others laughed. "What's going on here?" I asked, a hand on my hip. "Nothing! Just having a little chat with the freak here!" "Don't call him that." I told her a bit more bluntly with a hint of anger in my voice. I was not in the mood to deal with these plastic carbon copies. "Why not! He's just a loner who doesn't know how to spark up a conversation--" I immediately cut her off with a slap to the face, that comment made my blood boil. "What the hell!?" She asked as held a hand to her cheek. "That's what you get you plastic off-brand barbie bitch." Taylor snapped back, clearly not in the mood. The girl then pushed her away, which was the last straw for Taylor. Taylor pulls on her hair and punches her in her face, making the girl fall down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Her face was fucked up and my hands were bloody. It was like I had no self control, until I got pulled back by my brother, Tyler. Originally, Ben was trying to pull me back but since I wasn't cooperating and he didn't want to end up yelling at me out of pure worry he went and and looked for my brother. The girl got helped up by teachers and faculty and was quickly taken to the school nurse.
"Taylor, what the hell were you thinking!?" Tyler yelled at me. Realization hit. I beat up someone... I hurt someone... I caused an entire scene... All because I couldn't contain my anger... The whole group was mad at me for making a scene for no reason (or so she thought, no one was actually mad though). It made me want to curl up into a ball and cry out of pure embarrassment. I looked down "I... I don't know..." I mumbled back, tears welling in my eyes as Tyler yelled and yelled about how I hurt her. I started getting even more anxious by the second. I hate when I get yelled at, especially in front of others to the point where I get full blown anxiety attacks if I have nothing else to focus on. I tried to take a few steps back to give myself some stability since I felt myself a bit dizzy just to get pulled back by Tyler, who had a pretty strong grip on my arm. "Do you know what the consequences for not only you but me can be!? We already have enough stress from the phantom dimension, you can't just be adding more stress over a little fight! Oh and not to mention-" Suddenly, Tyler's yells got replaced by ringing in my ears, in which I covered my ears in response. "Taylor, don't just-" "Tyler, stop." Ashlyn cut him off.

Ben's pov:

"Tyler, stop." Ashlyn cut Tyler off as Aiden went to Taylor, Aiden looked at Ashlyn and she immediately sprinted into action, as if they were talking telepathically. "She's having a panic attack." Ashlyn whispered to Logan, Tyler and I. I immediately went over to comfort her along with Aiden, Aiden was talking with her to get her distracted from everything, he was also doing breathing exercises with her to help her breathe better. I gently take her hair and put it away from her face, rubbing her arm and back as Aiden talked with her, Tyler and Logan looked at us concerned as Ashlyn gave me a tissue to wipe the blood off her hands. She was crying and eventually Aiden had to go along with the others to explain what happened to the nurse so it was just us two. She then buried her face into my chest and mumbled something, "I'm sorry... I really am... I was just so mad they were bullying you and that you couldn't do anything about it.. a-and I just long control..." She said, little sobs and deep breaths in between each phrase. 'You have nothing to be sorry about, love. All you did was help me get her off my tail, and it's okay to get mad. The only reason why you felt like you couldn't control yourself was because of all the pent up stress and anger.' I wrote, hoping to make her feel better. She then took her face out of my chest to look up at me, her nose was bleeding along with her lip, and she also had a bruise on her mouth and eye, and her cheeks stained with tears. It made me furious. Furious to see her hurt. To see her cry. That's when Logan and Tyler come back and snap me out of my thoughts. I put my hand on her head since she was resting her head on my chest, and I put one arm around her waist to hold her up. I watched as Tyler kneeled down to talk to her, he said sorry about everything. Taylor gives a glance over at her brother and smiles ever so softly "it's okay.." she said softly, as I look down to realize the puddle of blood we've both been drenched in. But I don't mind, as long as she's safe. Once she's calmed down enough, I help her up and we go to the nurse's office. They said her eye was bruised pretty badly but she will be fine. From that moment on, I swore I was going to protect her just like how she protected me. No matter what, I'll always be there when she needs it. I promise.

(A/N)

(THE CUTIESSSS (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) ALSO THIS WAS INSPIRED BY THE SONG CLASS FIGHT BY MELANIE MARTINEZ AND TERMS OF ENDEARMENT WERE USED🫶)