Recess

'Don't let them, honey, no, oh.
Don't let them try (ooh).
Don't let them hurt you;
Baby, just say, "Recess, I'm tired".'
(Requested by: DalilaRoman9)
_______________________________________
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Prom was right around the corner, and I've been dragged to it. Oh dear.

♡︎

"You look stunning.." my mom sighed, I swear I could see tears in her eyes from how happy she was. "Geez, mom- Don't cry, it's just a dress and accessories." I laugh "That your wearing to prom!' she added, hugging me. I hugged her back and we stayed there for a while. Soon enough after my mom left, Taylor called me.

♡︎

"Hey Ash!!" She said excitedly.

"Hey."

"Soooo... Did the fit ya???!!!"

"Sure it did, it made my mom cry even."

"Okay, hair?"

"Mhm" I said sarcastically

"Makeup-- if you're gonna wear any?"

"Yes, Tay, I'm set"

"Okay okayy.. just wanted to make sure!" I swear I could see the wink she gave me when she said that.

"Oh pipe down lover girl, are you ready though?" I asked, emphasizing the 'you'.

"Hey!! Also yeah, I am, I just need to put on my shoes."

"Then put them on woman!"

"Jeez! Calm down lady! They hurt my feet if I wear them for too long, so I'm asking Tyler politely to carry some converse around or something--"

"You mean forcing?"

"........Yeah....."

"Oh my lord."

"That's his duty as a brother!"

"Alright alright... Oh! I got to go, Aiden's here to pick me up."

"Early?"

"We have... Stuff.. to do"

"Oh-- alright!"

♡︎

We hung up the call and I rushed downstairs fixing my hair and saying bye to my parents, now on our way to prom.

We had an absolute blast at prom, well, except for the fact the music hurt my ears, but that's beside the point! Me and Aiden danced, so did Ben and Taylor. Talking about Ben and Taylor, they won prom queen and king, which was deserved as they were the life of the prom and they were beautifully dressed.

♡︎

Time skip - after prom

The waiter came to give us our food, "enjoy!" She said, leaving. We ate and talked about too many things. We eventually left and on our way to the car we were just quiet and holding hands, until Aiden asked me something. "Hey Ash.., sooo... Remember you said that I would get that kiss I wanted if I took you out?" I playfully rolled my eyes, "yeah yeah, here." I said as I gave him a kiss, giggling as I looked at his flushed face while walking.

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

"A DATE!?"
Taylor said excitedly, startling Ben. "Jeez, Tay, calm down. You scared the man half to death! Also yeah, we went on a date." I told her as I stroked Aiden's hair. Ben laughed a bit at that.

"OH. MY. GODDD--"

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

(A/N)
(PROM TIME EARTHLINGS!! 😉)