Light shower

'You're the shower of light I devoure, any day of the week,
baby cleanse me.'
(Request by: Lovel3yxSt4rs)

_____________________________________

10:30pm

Three solid knocks were heard from Ashlyn's window. Who could that be?, you might ask; well, to answer your question, it was her favorite phyco.

Wait, FAVORITE?

Favorite indeed! Although she would never admit it, we all know she's just in denial.

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

Ashlyn peeled her covers off herself, going up to the window and unlocking it for Aiden. "Your five minutes late." She joked as she nudged him, going to sit on her bed. "Not my fault I was buying us snacks! Talking about snacks, help me out with the bags, will ya?" He spoke with that signature grin he always had, it made Ashlyn huff a laugh as she took some bags from his arm. "How much... Did you buy..?" She asked dumbfounded, the blonde just chuckled and gave her a head pat, "That's a question you should ask later" he spoke, Ashlyn slightly brushing his hand off as she set the bags down on her desk, slightly opening the bags to peek. "We should have a movie night with all these snacks!" Aiden stated, standing behind her, resting his head on hers. "True.. but your gonna carry the snacks to the kitchen-- or living room-- whatever, you get what I mean." "Yes ma'am"

They went downstairs and Ashlyn put the popcorn in the microwave as Aiden picked the movie.

"Rio? Really?" Ashlyn laughed softly as she sat down on the floor in front of the couch. "Yeah, it's a good movie!" He started undoing her braids to play with her hair. At this point, Ashlyn was comfortable enough to let him touch her hair. "Ugh.. my back hurts" Ashlyn mumbled mid movie, "c'mon up here then, I can go down on the floor if you want--" "no,, it's fine, I'll just scooch in" she gave him a light smile before sitting beside Aiden. Ashlyn tested her head on his shoulder, looking up for what seemed to be consent. Aiden nodded softly while giving her a smile and redirected their gazes to the tv screen. Soon enough, the movie ended and Aiden realized Ashlyn fell asleep, so he turned off the tv, cleaned up the kitchen, and went to the couch to cuddle with Ashlyn. ' A sleepy and snuggly Ashlyn is a rare sight, what can I say? ' he thought as he drapped a blanket over the two of them.

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

(A/N)
(GET A ROOM YOU TWO 😭❤️)