New side of me

'I know it, a new side of me.
Turned underneath, underneath my tree.'
(HOT DISCLAIMER, THIS IS ABOUT THEIR FUTURE KIDS OR HOW I IMAGINE THEM 🤞)
_______________________________________
︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

(Who's kid is who's:)
((-Valentina & Valentino - Tay and Ben
-Angelique - Aiden and Ash
-Kai - Ty and Logan
Athena and Rosie are not related to them ))

︎♡︎

Chaos was the only thing heard upstairs, badly covered by Angelique's record player and music.

"Valentina! What are you doing!?" Angelique yelled out, her eyes widened. "Was it not done..?"

"No it wasn't done Dingus! I just applied it like.. 5 minutes ago!?"

"I didn't know!"

"Ask first, you're gonna fry your hair!"

"Says you! You dye it monthly!"

"That's because I actually take care of it and my parents allow it!"

Kai just dipped his tea as Valentino watched in horror.

"Rosie, dear, what's going on, is your little girlfriend out and about and you can't live without her because you have attachment issues?" Kai asked smugly. "Shut it, Kai! I genuinely can't get a hold of her!"

"Ooh~ El cuco got her~!" Valentina teased, her brother rolling his eyes.

"Hey, where's Angel?--"

"WHO WANTS MAC AND CHEESE!?"

"ME"
"ME"
"ME"

"damn.. hungry asses... Mom! Can you make enough for everyone? There, we are not ordering food, and we haven't gone shopping yet."

"You could've easily got food, aren't your parents like-- rich or something?"

"Yeah, but 6+6 equals 12 so that's too much! Also our doordasher killed himself last week sooo... What?"

"QUE HICO QUÉ?--"

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

(A/N)
(IM BACK BABIESS 🩷 ALSO SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE POOKIES I MADE THAT ARE THE MSIN SIX'S KIDS :3)