Milk and cookies

'Ashes, ashes, time to go down
Ooh, honey do you want me now?
Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed
Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end '
(Requested by: Tylen0l_)

_______________________________________
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Taylor's pov:

'Tyler is pretty hot headed, meaning his patience is thin. Logan? He's pretty sensitive, to say the least. That's why what happened today happened. Let me explain....

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

We all were hanging out in the gym since we had p.e free. One things for sure, Barron was on everyone's nerves today. He hit Logan again earlier this morning! Naturally, Tyler got pissed, so did Ben. But Aiden and I took care of that.

I was talking with Ben when suddenly he points behind me, in which I turn around. I notice that Barron and Ty are fighting (verbally)? I, of course, try to separate them up, but Tyler doesn't listen. Sooner or later, Barron brings up Logan someway and then that's when the punches hit. Tyler punched Barron square in the face. "Payback, jerk." Was the last thing I heard before getting dragged out by Ben, and Ashlyn dragging out Aiden, Logan and Tyler. "What the hell, Tyler? Do you want to get expelled?" Ashlyn scolded, flicking his head. "Ah--! Hey! He deserved it! He hit Logan!" "Awwh~ you're protecting your little boyfriend, how sweet~!" "Ah, shut up, Tay." I laughed as he (tried) to nudge me but failed."

♡︎

We laughed for a bit at the interaction. "Beeeeeeeeeen" I whined, bored out of my mind. I received a hum in response, him looking over at me. "Can we eat when we leave? I already told you the story!" I asked, going closer to him. I'd already finish my routine, but his was a bit longer because he did more. He nodded and we kept going.

We soon left the gym and ate, still giggling over the 'revenge' story.

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

(A/N)
(HEYA SO I MADE THIS AS IF IT WAS TAY REMINDING BEN OF THAT STORY AND POOR ASH SHE HAS TO BE A MOM TO THEM 😞 ((Free Ash fr)) ANYWAYS I LOVE YALL 💖 AND TYSMSMSMSMSMSMMSMSMS FOR 10K LIKE WTF?!?!? 10 DUCKING THOUSAND!?)