Play date

'You know I give a fuck about you everyday.
Guess it's time that I tell you the truth'
(Idea by: Lovel3yxSt4rs)
_______________________________________

As Ashlyn scrolled through her phone while listening to music, she got a notification that Aiden posted something on his story. Out of pure curiosity, she clicked to see what he had posted. She saw a photo of Aiden with another girl at the pool. She didn't know why, or how, but she randomly felt irritated. She felt annoyed that that girl was so close to him. So she decided to text him to see what was going on.

♡︎

Me

Aiden

Psycho <3

Heya Ash!
What's up?

Me

Who's that girl your with hm

Psycho <3

Whatttt?
Wdym Ash?

Me

*Sent one attachment*
Who?

Psycho <3

OHHHHHHH
Are u jealous Ash 🤨

Me

No.

Psycho <3

Awee ur jealous Ashyyyy

Me

No I'm not
I just wanna know

Psycho<3

I can't text right now, call?

Me

Sure

♡︎

*Incoming call from Psycho <3*

"Hey Ash!"

"Tell me who that is."

"Oh Ash.. calm your jealous self down."

"Me? Jealous?? Never."

"Mhmmmm. Calm down Ashy, that's just one of my cousins's girlfriend."

"Oh."

"Yeah." He laughed

"I.. uhm... Okay.. anyways... Can you come over"

"Hm, sure! Be there in 5"

"Alright"

"Love you Ashh"

"Love you too"

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

Ashlyn then heard a knock her window and she went to open it, a soggy Aiden standing there. "Aiden! Your all wet???" Ashlyn said as she threw him a towel from her closet. "Yeah, sorryyy, I didn't have time to dry myself and I was in the pool" he chuckled as he dried his hair with the towel. "Ash, please be honest, were you jealous?" He asked, genuinely curious to know. Ashlyn hesitated and sighed. "Yes.." she looked away, a bit embarrassed. "Awwwwh, Ashyyyy" he hugged me from behind, putting his head on her shoulder. "I promise, I won't ever cheat on you, Ash" he said in a caring tone, nuzzling into her shoulder. "You better not" she joked, smiling at his gesture.

♡︎

I won't either, I promise.

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

(A/N)
(LATE NIGHT POST 💫 ALSO THEY ARE TOGETHER IN THIS FIC 🫶)