Gingerbread... Ash..?

A short lil Christmas one shot <3

__________________________________________

With our Christmas queen, Mariah Carey playing in the background, as well as sobs from Taylor, it's a perfect time to make gingerbread man cookies! 

Logan and Tyler were on dough duty, rolling the dough and pressing the gingerbread men cookie cutters into it afterwards; Ashlyn and Aiden were on icing duty; Ben and Taylor were on baking duty, aka, putting the cookies in the oven and watching the cookies bake to make sure they didn't explode, unlike last time..

"Are you sure there isn't anything else I can do..?" Taylor whined as she laid on the floor, "No, just do you're job" Tyler replied as he put the cookie dough in the pan to bake. Taylor then stood up and walked over to the batch of cookies Ashlyn and Aiden had iced and stuffed one in her mouth; "Taylor!" Tyler yelled at her as he threw a ball of dough at her, hitting her right on her temple. "Ow!?" She said as Tyler died of laughter, which was soon interrupted by getting hit in the face with the same dough ball, and so that's how the dough fight started. They threw the same singular dough ball at each other until it  (somehow) ended up on the ceiling. The thing is, that dough ball was the last dough ball they had... Until Ashlyn and Aiden walked downstairs, Aiden stole a cookie (wonder where he got that from) and Ashlyn just stayed staring at the twins in confusion and concern. Taylor and Tyler then looked at Ashlyn, looked back at each other, and sprinted towards Ashlyn. She managed to dodge them by an inch, thankfully. "What the hell..!?" She said as she backed away, "We need to make gingerbread man cookies somehow!" "........." 

"ARE YOU CALLING ME A GINGERBREAD-"

And that's the story on how Ash got called a gingerbread cookie <3