Part-1

Pov:-
I was running through the school corridor..hoping not to be late..for the 3rd time in the same week..

Finally I reached my class which was at the end of the corridor..for my bad luck..

I was quite nervous when I reached the class..but with very less confidence..I asked permission to come in..

?? :- may I come in sir..*she asked nervously*

Mr Anderson :- wow! Everyone clap hands..for "Miss Kim Aurora"..*he said in a sarcastic manner..* who is late for the third time in the same week!

Aurora just stood there with her head to the ground..

Mr Anderson:- meet me after class..now come in! *He said angrily*

Aurora :- sorry sir..*she mumbled and sat on her seat beside her bestie Alissa aka aly*

Alissa :-late again..*she looked at Rory (aurora's nickname)*

Rory gave her a sad look and opened her textbook..soon the boring period ended..and Rory was the last one left in the class ..Mr Anderson called her..

Mr Anderson:- it's very disappointing miss Aurora..u were late for the 3rd time.. give me ur diary..*aurora handed her diary to Mr Anderson and he wrote in it*

What he wrote :-
To the guardian of miss Aurora..
She has been late to my class for the third time this week..and she pays less attention to the classes..I request u to solve this issue accordingly..
                                 Mr Anderson

...

Mr Anderson:- get this signed by ur guardian..*handing her the diary*

Aurora :- yes sir..and once again sorry..*she bowed and left*

She went to her next class..it was math class..and it was taken by none other than her own brother..her guardian
"KIM TAEHYUNG"

Aurora rushed to her class and was finally on time..as soon tae entered all the students stood from their chairs..and bowed and wished him..

Aurora was sitting in the middle row near the window..as tae was explaining she was busy in watching the birds on the tree nearby.. suddenly she heard a shout..

Tae :- KIM AURORA! *he shouted glaring at her*

Aurora quickly stood up:- yes s-ir..

Tae :- I've called u 2 time..anyways solve this problem on the board now! *Aurora looked at the board and sighed in relief she knew the answer*

She quickly solved the problem correctly and tae smiled at her told to sit on her place

Aurora is good in studies but is very mischievous..and childish.
Which gets her in trouble..

After school..
She went in the staff room for meeting tae..as she entered the staff room she saw Mr Anderson beside tae..she hesitantly went to tae..

Aurora :- oppa..can we go home?

Tae :- um yea..let me finish this work then we can go..*he said checking some papers*

Mr Anderson:- oh tae..she is ur sister right..?

Tae :- yes..why ?*he said turning his attention to Anderson*

Mr Anderson:- like to explain miss Aurora?

Aurora:- no..*she mumbled but both of them heard it and tae got angry*

Tae :- what did u say miss Aurora..would u like to repeat? *He said glaring at her sharply*

Aurora shook her head..

Tae :- that's what I thought! Now answer what Mr Anderson is talking about..*he asked sternly*

Aurora :- I wa-s late to his class for the 3rd time today..*she said scaredly*

Tae glared at her..and shook his head..

Anderson:- See tae..Aurora is a wonderful kid..but nowadays she is not paying attention to my classes..please take a look on her..I don't want a wonderful student like her to become an Average student *he said and got up from his seat*

Tae :- Iam sorry Mr Anderson..it will never be repeated again..*he looked at Aurora..signing her to apologise*

Aurora:- iam sorry sir..I won't repeat it again *she said while bowing*

Mr Anderson nodded his head and went out..Aurora was standing at her spot..not daring to move an inch..

Tae :- go and sit on that chair..we will talk at home..*she obeyed his words*

After sometime tae finished his work..and they left to their tiny apartment..

At apartment..
Tae was cooking them lunch..he prepared it..and asked Aurora in arranging the dining table to which she agreed..

They started eating.. tae made some sandwichs and gave Aurora a glass of milk..

Aurora at the sandwich but now it was the time of milk..Aurora was making disgusted faces while seeing the milk..

Tae :- drink it Rory..ur already in enough trouble..*he said handing her the milk*

This made her drink up..
Now Aurora and Tae was sitting in the living room

Tae :- so every morning I leave early..but I wake you up before leaving then what's the reason that u were late? *He questioned while raising an brow*

Aurora :-um that oppa..*she was thinking if to tell the truth or not cause she will definitely get a slap if she did*

Tae :- Rory I want the truth

Man can be read my mind or something..thought Aurora

Aurora :- ok fine! When u would wake me up then after u left I would sleep again and lose the track of time! *She said in one go*

Tae :- Really Rory! Ok so ur punishment is from now on u will go to school along with me! U will wake up at 5:30 in the morning and sleep at 9:30 every night..*Rory widened her eyes*

Rory :-No oppa..please..u know I can't wake up so early..

Tae :- don't worry hun..I will help u get up in my own way!
And why are u not paying attention to ur classes huh?

Aurora didn't have an Answer for that..

Tae :- if I get like this complain again..then no one will be worst then me ok? *He said in a scolding manner*

Aurora nodded sadly..as she is getting scolded continuously today..

Tae :-ok now cheer up hun..*he said but she still remained sad so he started tickling her*

And she finally started laughing and begging him to stop..

Tae :- ok now bring me ur diary so I can see what hws u got today..and we will finish it fast..

Aurora:- ok oppa..*she went to bring her bag along with her diary*

To be continued~
Do u all like the story so far hmm?