part-8

The next morning
Tae made aurora get up extra early at 5:30 am today..so that she could revise for her exam..
He was clearing all her doubts..and aurora was also concentrating as she was worried about the exam too..

Tae :- ok rory..are u all ur doubts cleared?

Aurora :- yes oppa..thank you soo much! *She said hugged him*

Tae :- ur welcome..now go and change into ur uniform ok..

Aurora :- ok oppa.. *she said and  kept her books in her bag and went and changed into her uniform*

Meanwhile tae made them breakfast..he decided to make aurora's favourite today..as he wanted to make her a little happy..

as he wanted to make her a little happy

As she came in the dining area..her eyes widened...and a huge smile formed on her face...

Aurora :- thank you so much oppa!! I love you! *She immediately sat and started eating*

Tae :- welcome sweetheart..*he smiled looking at her..and he also started eating*

After eating they left for school..as they reached school..tae said ..

Tae :- behave rory..I won't be home till 8..so till then jimin will  tutor u..so listen to him ok?

Aurora :- ok oppa..*she said and tae kissed her forehead*

Aurora's pov:-
Today's test went well thanks to tae oppa..not iam outside school waiting for jimin sir..and after 5 minutes he came..I bid my good byes to my friends..and went towards him..

Jimin :- hey rory..how are u doing?

Aurora :- I am doing good sir..

Jimin :- hmm how was today's test?

Aurora :- it was good oppa..

And then I followed jimin sir to his car..

The car ride was silent and then we reached home..

At home

Jimin :- I will make lunch for us..till then u go and change..hm

Aurora :- ok oppa..

I went to my room and changed and got freshed..and then I went to the dining area..and looked at the dish made by jimin oppa..

and looked at the dish made by jimin oppa