part-14

Tae stared at her bruises for a second and asked her in a scary tone..

"Who did this to u!?"

He asked and Hazel got scared..

Hazel :- it's nothing oppa.. *she said and tried to cover the bruises*

Tae :- Hazel! Tell me who did this huh!? *He asked angrily*

Hazel :- John.. *she said in a low tone and tae anger raised*

Tae :- that bastard! *He said in a high whisper* I will kill him!

Hazel :- no oppa..please..for the sake of aria..please don't do anything.. *she said while crying..this made tae more angry he didn't raise his sister to be this weak*

Tae :- what do u mean Hazel! I should let his abuse keep going huh! Some day he might also hit aria..who will be responsible Hazel!? *He asked angrily and by his voice jin came out of his room*

Jin :- what happened? *Jin asked confused and tae told him everything making him burn with anger*

Jin :- divorce him! He is no good Hazel! Take the custody of Aria! *He said angrily*

Hazel :- what are u saying uncle! I can't! I love him! *She shouted while crying and tae slapped her*

Jin :- TAEHYUNG! *Jin shouted when tae slapped Hazel and went to Hazel*

Tae :- how dare u! How dare u love him Hazel...that bastard is hurting and ur taking it all because u love him huh.. how could u! *He said he was shaking with anger*

Hazel :- I love him oppa.. that's the truth..I will take all the hits..just for him.. *Hazel said and tae looked at her with raging eyes*

Tae :- ok then! Keep taking all the hits like the poor little girl u have become..what have he done to u Hazel..ur not my strong sister anymore.. *he Saida nd left the room and Hazel sat on the couch while crying hard*

Jin handed her the water and she drank it..

Jin :- take a step that is good for u and for Aria Hazel.. *he said and left*

Hazel went to her room..and took sleeping aria in her arms carefully trying not to wake her up and hugged her..

"Sorry aria..ur mother is so weak..but iam doing what I think is best for u..iam leaving u with oppa" she said and made her lay..she quickly wrote a letter to her oppa..

Took her bags kissed aria's forehead and left...

The next morning..
Tae wokeup as he heard aria's loud cries..he went in her room..

He looked around but didn't saw Hazel..he went to aria and picked her up..and saw a letter beside her..

"Sorry oppa..ur sister is weak..she is not strong at all..oppa iam leaving with John..
John never wanted aria..he hated her.. that's why iam leaving her here..with u..the person I trust yeh most.. don't try to find me..cause u can't..tell aria that her mother and father died..
Please oppa give her the life her mother could never give..love u all"

Tae was shaking with anger..tears left his eyes..how could his sister do this to him..
He already has aurora's responsibility..how could he take care of aria..

Aria was crying loudly..tae took her started trying to calm her down..

Atlast jin and hai aunt came in the room..and asked about Hazel..and tae gave them the letter..

They both gasped while reading..and aurora entered the room..with Lisa and Jennie..

They all read the letter and aurora started crying..and by seeing aurora crying aria again started crying..

Tae :- shhh rory stop crying by seeing u..aria is also crying.. *he said trying them both to stop crying while holding back his own tears*

The betrayal he got by Hazel was burning him..after they all calmed down..

They were in the living room..
Little aria was continuously asking for her mother..

"Mamma Mamma i wants mamma"

Tae :- aria ur mother is gone..forever.. *he said and aria again started crying aurora took aria from him after glaring at tae*

Aurora :- baby momma..will come soon ok.. don't cry..please.. *she tried making her calm and she was successful in it..Jin told aurora to take aria inside*

Jin :- so now what? *He asked tae who was lost in his own thoughts*

Tae :- I don't know uncle.. how can she leave her own kid like this?

Jin :- I don't know my child..love is a very destructive thing..it destroys people..

Aunt :- poor little girl..she is being punished because of her parents.. *his aunt said sadly*

Tae :- no I won't let aria get punished like this..I will become her legal guardian.. *tae said and jin looked at him shocked*

Jin :- are u sure tae? *He asked as tae was so young and he also has teh responsibility of aurora*

Tae :- yes..aria is my own blood.. I can't give her up like this..I will do what is necessary for her.. *tae said and jin patted his back*

After sometime they were eating lunch..

Tae was trying to feeding aria..

Aria :- No no! I want my mowmmy to feed me! *Aria yelled at tae*

Tae :- aria..ur mom can't feed u right now..please eat it.. *tae told patiently*

Aria :- NO! *She told with a angry pout and tae sighed*

Jennie :- give me oppa..I will feed her.. *she said and sat beside aria*

Jennie :- Aria you know what I heard..I heard that soon a fairy is going to come..and is going to gift the kids who eat their food without any tantrums..some yummy yummy chocolates! I heard that they are very yummy choclates.. *she said to aria and aria looked at her with glitter in her eyes*

Aria :- really unnie? *She asked excitedly and everyone around her smiled she was too innocent*

Jennie :- yep! Now u finish ur food..and till night time the fairy will gift u many chocolates.. *she said and started feeding aria*

Tae :- thank you jen! *Tae whispered in jennie's ear*

Jennie :- ur welcome oppa.. *she said back in a whisper tone*

After eating lunch..

Tae :- aurora pack ur things..we are going back..I will go and arrange aria's bag.. *tae said and aria looked at them confused*

Aurora :- Ari baby ur coming with us! *Aurora said excitedly*

Aria :- but my mommy-*she was cut off by aurora*

Aurora :- she will come back in some days ok..u come with us..we will have so much fun! *She said and aurora got happy*

They packed everything and left for their apartment..tae talked with a lawyer to take aria's custody..and explained the lawyer everything..and showed him the paper that his sister had left behind..

"All kids deserves parents but not all parents deserve kids"

To be continued~