part-11

In living room

Jimin :- ok so aurora..now I will take ur test on whatever I taught u this week okay..*he Said and aurora looked at him with a shocked expression*

Aurora :- but sir u didn't told me iam not prepare-*she was cut off by jimin*

Jimin :- that's point..I want to see how much u concentrate when I teach u.. *he and aurora looked worried now and she asked*

Aurora :- which subject?

Jimin :- ALL *aurora widened her eyes and was about to argue but jimin didn't let her*

Jimin :- I already made all the papers..I will give u 15 minutes to learn whatever u want *he said and started watching his phone while aurora was learning like it was the last day of Earth*

After 15 minutes.

Jimin :- comeon aurora times up! *He said and started arranging the papers but aurora was still busy in learning so he snatched the books from her*

"So here's what we are going to do first I will give easy one English..I will give u 15 minutes to write this paper as it is ok 25 marks only" he said and she nodded..

"And then I will give u maths and science..I will give u 1 hour for this both subjects" aurora looked at him shocked as so much less time for this subjects "they will be of 45 marks each"

"Then at last I will give u history that will be for half an hour..with 40 marks"

"If u want extra minutes for any of the subjects u have 5 minutes extra which one u want to dad's

Without even thinking aurora said "MATHS"

"Ok then I will give ur eng first..here" he hand her the paper and she started writing it he said a timer on his phone..and sat beside her..

She was writing very fastly that's why her handwriting was getting very bad and jimin noticed that..

Jimin :- if ur handwriting is bad I will cut ur marks aurora *he said sternly and aurora started writing in a better handwriting*

And soon she finished writing eng and time was also up..

Jimin :- good..now take this maths and science paper..be careful while writing the maths one it's tricky ok..*he said and she nodded and first started doing science..and she finished it in 15 minutes..and started writing maths*

She wrote the maths one..she knew she made little silly mistakes but still time was up and jimin gave her another test..which was history..she wrote all the answers quite accurately but then came the objective..and she was very confused..so she might have lost some marks in that..but time ended quicker then her imagination..

Jimin :- ok aurora times up! *He said aurora handed her paper to him* now u sit there and complete today's homework ok..till then I will correct this..u should not score less then 90.. *he said and started correcting the paper*

Aurora was looking at jimin's expression time to time..and his face grew scarier with time..it made aurora scared..

After 1 hour..jimin called aurora to him..

Jimin :- u got 85 marks..u lost 25 marks..15 marks in maths and 10 in history.. hands out *he said and grabbed the wooden ruler from the table*

Aurora :- but sir I got good mar-*she was cut off by a sting in her upper thigh*

Jimin :- do as ur told! *He said angrily glaring at her and tears formed in aurora's eyes*

And aurora did what's he was asked to do..

Jimin :- aurora what is 5x5?

Aurora :- 25...no sir please that's alot! *She said tears falling from her eyes*

But jimin just held her hand and started landing down hard hits on her palms which turned red by time...

After getting so many hits..aurora was a crying mess..

Jimin :- I hope u get better marks next time.. *he said which made aurora angry.. According to her she got good marks*

And at that moment tae entered the apartment..and looked at aurora and jimin both..jimin left after informing tae..

And tae was about to comfort aurora but she let crying to her room..and locked the door..

Tae tried talking to aurora but she just told him that she needed a little time..

"Ok..i will prepare dinner..but after that I want u to be responsible and open the door for me ok?"

He said and left to prepare dinner..he made kimchi fried rice and a strawbery smoothie to lighten up Aurora's mood a little..

After dinner tae called out to aurora and she came out with her puffy red eyes..breaking tae's heart into piece..he gently hugged her..

Tae :- what happened to my princess hm? Why is she so upset today? *He asked cupping her face in his hands*

Aurora :- o-ppa u d-on't lo-ve me any-more u sh-outed at m-e in th-e mor-ning an-d ev-en slap-ped me.. *she said her voice breaking because of the crying and tae listened to her silently*

Tae :- iam sorry my little princess.. oppa didn't wanted to make u feel that I don't love u..I will always love u angel..no one can change that..and i slapped u because I warned u many times to not to be stubborn..and listen to ur elders right?

Aurora nodded..

Tae :- then it was Sur fault right?

Aurora :- yes oppa iam sorry.. *she said and hugged tae and tae kissed her forehead*

And they went to eating dinner..tae noticed her hands were hurt..so he fed aurora with her own hands..and after dinner applied ointment on her hands..

Tae went to aurora's room to check if she slept or not..and found her awake staring at the above ceiling..

Tae :- what happened princess..why are u not sleeping? *He asked concerned*

Aurora :- oppa..iam not feeling sleepy.. *she said and sat up on her bed and tae sat beside her hugging her slightly an dshe laud on his chest*

Tae :- ok then let oppa tell u a story ok?

Aurora :- yes yes oppa tell! *She said excitedly..*

Tae :- once upon a time..there was a princess..she grew up in a big castle..she had everything she wanted..and soon she turned 18 years old..and her father wanted her to get married to a wise man..and as the princess was very beautiful..every prince wanted to marry her..

So her father arranged a big contest to win his daughter..the challenge was to impress his daughter..many princes came on that day..but no one could impress the girl..then one prince acme..he looked very charming..he had blue eyes and he went and held princess's hand..and knelt on the ground for her..and asked.."will u marry me princess?" And the princess said "yes" and they lived happily  ever after..can u tell me princess why did the princess agreed to marry him? *He asked and aurora looked at him curiously*

Aurora :- because he was good looking? *She answered and tae smiled..*

Tae :- no rory..all the princes tried hard to get the princess with their wealth..none of them knelt down to her..it would hurt their ego..but the prince had no ego..he was not ashamed to bent down infront of a women.. *he said and aurora made a "ohh" face and tae kissed her forehead*

Tae :- never settle for less princess.. *he said and she made a cute expression*

Aurora :- I won't oppa.. now iam sleepy.. *tae made her lay on the  bed covered her with blanket and patted her back softly until she fell asleep*

Tae :- my precious angel.. *he said and kissed her forehead and left*

To be continued~