part-6

Tae's pov
As i entered the class room I saw something that made my blood boil..

I saw aurora with some seniors smoking cigarettes..I went towards them angrily slamming the lunch tray I bought for aurora..and all the students present looked at me with a scared expression..

But aurora looked more scared than anyone there...

"Oppa I can explain-"

Before she could complete her sentence I slapped her hard across her face..

Which made her lip cut and bleed..I looked at the other students..and said..

"To the principal's office right now!" I yelled loudly at them and they obeyed me..

As they left I held aurora with her upper arm harshly..

Tae :- how dare u! How dare u put that disgusting cigarette in ur mouth huh! I never ever smoked in front of u! Nor did I ever touched it in my whole life! But u! *I said and slapped her back and the voice echoed throughout the whole class*

Aurora :- o-ppa ia-m s-orr-*she was cut off again*

Tae :- don't u dare complete that sentence! *I said and grabbed her arm and dragged her to the principal's office and made her stand with the other students*

Soon the principal entered..

Mr park jimin~

Tae explained the whole situation..to jimin..and his face turned red from anger...

Jimin :- u guys don't have any shame huh! U smoking with a junior! U guys have really became shameless! Give me all ur parents numbers right now!
*He said angrily scolding them*

And then jimin looked towards tae..

Jimin :- i know tae..ur sister is a brilliant student.. but smoking is unacceptable..she will be suspended for 5 days..*he said and handed a suspended letter to tae* iam not punishing her as harsh as this seniors as I know u will take care of it..

Tae :- yes sir..I assure u this will never be repeated..iam sorry from her side.. *i then pinched aurora's hand to make her apologize too*

Aurora :- iam s-orry sir *she said crying in a broken voice*

jimin :- u may take ur leave now..

Outside the office

Tae :- go and get ur bag from ur classroom? *I ordered sternly and she quickly ran to get her bag and gave within 5 minutes*

And grabbed her wrist and angrily dragged her to the car..
And pushed her inside..

The whole ride home she was just crying..

As soon as we reached home..I ordered her to change and come within 10 minutes..she nodded and left..

I sighed and drank a glass of water..she came within couple of minutes in her leggings and a hoodie..

I told her to sit on the couch..and is beside her..

Tae :- don't u know that smoking is harmful..and especially in ur age huh! Have u lost ur senses or what! *I said and twisted her ear harshly*

Aurora :- sorry oppa! I just wanted to try it once! *She shrieked and I slapped her hard on her cheek*

Then I took out my belt and her eyes went wide open..I never punished her with it..but today I have to teach her a very important lesson..

Tae :- hands on the wall now! *I commanded but she didn't obey she looked at me with her teary eyes* DO AS I SAID!

She hesitantly stood there..with her arms on the wall...

"Just to warn u..this is going to hurt bad..but u deserve it.."

I said and harshly slapped the belt on her legs.. those legging aren't going to help her today..

*Hit*

She shifted uncomfortably and started crying hard...
I wasn't going easy on her..I can't let her ruin her life..

I started raining down hits on her legs and her behind hard!

Tae :- tell me what u did wrong today? *I said and slapped the belt continuously on her sit spots and thighs..she is really going to be sore her whole suspension*

"I smoked cigarettes" she said while crying hysterically..

Tae :- and why u shouldn't have done that ? *I said Coldly slapping the belt hard on her upper thigh*

"Ahhh oppa..."

"Answer me rory!" I slammed the belt hard on her legs..

"Beca-use it's ha-rmf-ul for m-y he-alth"

I gave her some more hits..and said..

Tae :- Go to your room..your grounded for a month..I will be there to take ur electronics away..*I said and she left while sobbing*

I know iam being harsh..but I don't want my baby sister to get on this wrong path..
Iam the one who should show her the right path..

Then I also left to my room..as i was getting a miserable headache..I felt like hitting my head hard on the wall..ughh why is my life so difficult..

Why I can't behave like a sibling with my sister..I have to be like the parent...for her betterment..

Please God give me the strength to handle all this situations..I can't believe she was smoking..

I decided to go to aurora's room to take her electronics..and knocked on the door..I heard no reply so I entered..

I saw her curled up in her bed..and her shoulders were shaking as if she was crying..I sighed..and went and sat beside her..

"Rory get up an dlook at oppa baby"

Rory slowly got up..and i hugged her tight an dshe cried her heart out on my shoulder...and I let her to stay there for sometime..

Tae :- baby what u did was very very horrible thing..iam sure that those seniors got a harsher then u...*I said and brushed her hair softly*

Baby ur very young right now..u should focus on ur studies and enjoy ur childhood love.. don't t waste ur time in all this..hm *I said and she nodded her head and I wiped her tears*

Aurora:- iam really sorry oppa..I made u disapp-ointed again.. *she said and looked down but I made her look at me with my finger lifting her chin to my eye level*

Tae :- ur forgiven princess..but ur still grounded..and hand me ur phone.. *she did as i said and I took all the electronics*
Baby u have not eaten anything from morning I will make something for u..

Aurora nodded and I left with her belongings..

To be continued~