part-12

After a few days..it was the weekend..and tae told jimin to not come this weekend..as tae and aurora are going to jin's house

Tae :- aurora..have u packed everything u need? *He asked as he saw aurora on her phone*

Aurora :- yes oppa..I packed everything..

Tae nodded and took thier luggage to yeh car..and aurora joined him..

In the car it was quite peaceful..aurora put on some ear phones..and she was looking out the window..

Soon they reached the "Kim house"

Aurora happily went inside..and hugged her cousin sisters..but then her eyes went on a little girl..she looked as if she 4 years old..aurora looked at her cousin sisters and they smiled..

"HAZEL UNNIEE!"  She shouted and a pretty girl in her mind 20's came to her and aurora hugged her tightly..

And tae looked at both of them with a huge smile on his face..

Little intro~
Hazel is tae and Aurora's cousin sister..she grew up with tae and his parents..but after his parents death..tae took care of both aurora and Hazel..

When Hazel turned..18 she went abroad for studies..and when she turned 22 years old..she got married and moved to abroad..

Aurora was really close with Hazel..she was like a mom figure in aurora's life..it has been more then 5 years that Hazel has came back..her daughter was born after one years of her marriage..now Hazel is 28 years old..her daughter name is "aria"

her daughter name is "aria"

"Hazel"

"Aria"End of introduction

"Aria"
End of introduction..
After hugging aurora..Hazel went and hugged tae..and tae hugged her back..and patted her head softly..after few minutes Hazel broke the hug..and wiped her tears..

Hazel :- I missed u oppa.. *she said and tae wiped her tears*

Tae :- I missed u more princess.. don't cry..tears don't suit ur eyes.. *he said and kissed her forehead*